Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I always forget about the Neolodge. I should probably start doing that, too. Maybe my pets will hate me less then. :P

Hahaha yeah. I always hated their passive agressive "Why don't you just paint me grey then?!" LOL. Feeding them didn't really stop it, but at least they didn't look mopey while saying it. ;)

Hahaha yeah. I always hated their passive agressive "Why don't you just paint me grey then?!" LOL. Feeding them didn't really stop it, but at least they didn't look mopey while saying it. ;)

Lol, I know! That's the one that haunts me. At least it's easier to deal with when they aren't being all mopey about it. :P

Lol, I know! That's the one that haunts me. At least it's easier to deal with when they aren't being all mopey about it. :P

Hahaha yeah. I noticed that once I started training Ansteigen he stopped telling me to paint him grey- now he whinges about not being strong enough to hold an Attack Pea, and asks when he's going to train some more. Jeeze, they just are never happy are they?!

Hahaha yeah. I noticed that once I started training Ansteigen he stopped telling me to paint him grey- now he whinges about not being strong enough to hold an Attack Pea, and asks when he's going to train some more. Jeeze, they just are never happy are they?!

Never! Seems like they'll always manage to find something new to pester us about.

Never! Seems like they'll always manage to find something new to pester us about.

Bah. They should be pleased that they aren't perpetually dying of hunger and left on abandoned accounts. But nooooooo, they have to ask us to actually take care of them. The nerve!

This made me lol :P

I'm either very lucky or not the least attentive, because the only thing I ever see my pets mentioning, is playing certain games (^w^)

Random but anyone else a fan of the TV show Celebrity Apprentice? They just released the cast for the upcoming season. It's an All-stars cast and I'm so excited!

I am! :D I was surprised to find that I actually like Trump in a weird kind of way o.O

Bah. They should be pleased that they aren't perpetually dying of hunger and left on abandoned accounts. But nooooooo, they have to ask us to actually take care of them. The nerve!

Exactly! They need to learn to be thankful we give them attention. :P

Random but anyone else a fan of the TV show Celebrity Apprentice? They just released the cast for the upcoming season. It's an All-stars cast and I'm so excited!

I've never ever watched that before. Although I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been mildly curious about it (I have mixed feelings on Trump). Is it a decent show?

I love the show. I think it's really interesting watching celebrities have to go out into the business world. Someone always surprises me with how good they end up doing. And then there are others who are just terrible. The only thing I don't like is that it's on 2 hours a week. Sometimes that's a bit much.

Whenever I log into to my side account that is what they say. The only reason I transfer my pet's there is to get the pet avatars from lending. After I am done with avatars, it will be time to customize.

Oh wow, that is a nice chunk of time. Do you remember any of the celebrities that are going to be on this season off hand?

Yep! They're all celebrities who have been on it in the past. Bret Michaels, Trace Adkins, Lisa Rinna Penn Jillette, Lil Jon, Stephen Baldwin, LaToya Jackson and Dee Snider. There are quite a few I am missing though.

Yep! They're all celebrities who have been on it in the past. Bret Michaels, Trace Adkins, Lisa Rinna Penn Jillette, Lil Jon, Stephen Baldwin, LaToya Jackson and Dee Snider. There are quite a few I am missing though.

The only one I know from that list is LaToya Jackson, and I only know her by name. Am I getting old or am I just out of touch? :sick02:

The only one I know from that list is LaToya Jackson, and I only know her by name. Am I getting old or am I just out of touch? :sick02:

They're not really A list celebrities that usually go on the show so I don't think you're out of touch or getting old. :) I also didn't post the full list, those were just the one's I came up with off the top of my head. So you might know some of the others!