Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

... Well I wont be able to use youtube for a while, now. Atleast not without being scared i'll see that again. @-@

Btw, hi guys. Long time no see.

OMG A RYAN! OMG! *tacklehugs Ryan*

@Lost: I'm freezing as well. xD Wearing two sweaters inside right now. :P

Side note: Wow, I'm in the Top 20 Posters! Finally. :P

Not much.

Goat are the inspiration for goatees. For this they should be punished.

yeah, even that cannibal-zombie guy who was on drugs ate everything on the other guy's face but the goatee

eww goatees

This is a drag. My mom doesn't allow me to eat or drink near her computer. I was logged into Neo on my laptop(I'm allowed to drink and eat near my laptop)then a few seconds after I finish my tea I have to log back into Neo on here computer. My laptop doesn't tolerate games well.

Not to mention I spent a buncha money(or Neopoints)on clothes for my pets and now I don't have much money for food. Now I have to finish food shopping on my mom's computer.

My pets need to be a bit more appreciative of me...

This is a drag. My mom doesn't allow me to eat or drink near her computer. I was logged into Neo on my laptop(I'm allowed to drink and eat near my laptop)then a few seconds after I finish my tea I have to log back into Neo on here computer. My laptop doesn't tolerate games well.

Not to mention I spent a buncha money(or Neopoints)on clothes for my pets and now I don't have much money for food. Now I have to finish food shopping on my mom's computer.

My pets need to be a bit more appreciative of me...

I just stick mine in the Neolodge. 140NP for a month for each pet. I can do that. :P