Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I am adding my vote to the Chai Ice Cream is Amazing category, ahaha. :D I love it!

I need to find some! Ahh!! I said I wasn't going to have chai today, but some friends were going to Starbucks and I just couldn't say no! Someone else bought it for me though since I gave them a ride in the rain last week, so on the positive side, I didn't have to spend any money :D

I've been wondering, are there any Tumblrites here on TDN? o:

I need to find some! Ahh!! I said I wasn't going to have chai today, but some friends were going to Starbucks and I just couldn't say no! Someone else bought it for me though since I gave them a ride in the rain last week, so on the positive side, I didn't have to spend any money :D

I've been wondering, are there any Tumblrites here on TDN? o:

I'm a Tumblrite! :D I love Tumblr- it's such an amazing waste of time, hahaha

I use tumblr pretty much all day every day. I made one back in eighth grade out of pure boredom and now I'm hopelessly addicted to it oops.

pretty much what i did except I only use it when I'm RPing or when i've checked every other site.

I have a few female friends with Tumblrs. I've looked at them, but it seems I don't have an eye for a lot of things these people consider "beautiful" and "artistic"

I've got to say, my Tumblr is not filled with much that would be considered beautiful or artistic. It's mostly silly gifs, and rage-inducing political stuff. o_O I must be in a weird corner of Tumblr- nothing I see is supposed to be artistic, haha.

Yeah, there are a ton of different niches on Tumblr, and one of them does happen to be the blogs with tons of pretty pictures of people, "artistic" scenic views, randomly-placed objects that also look artistic...etc. :P like Rebecca and a few others, though, mine is a combination of politics, feminism, fandom gifsets or other stuff, music, and of course, cats. That's the great thing about Tumblr: you can post literally whatever you want! No need to worry about being too random or off topic or anything else.

So I got Pokemon White 2 and am at Castelia City (4th city, 3rd gym) and have seen 42 pokemon and caught 31 Pokemon. The ones I'm missing either are starters, version exclusives, or ones I can't get yet.

My team at this point is

Sunkern: level 19

Dewott: level 20

i know im underleveled and Sunkern sucks but this is a challenge k.