Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I actually can't stand Amy Lee's voice. I'm not sure why because I typically enjoy most music. Her voice just bugs me for some reason. I'm the same with Nora Jones as well. It's a shame to because I find a lot of evanesence's songs to be catchy but I get annoyed by them. :(

I love Taylor Swift. I have most of her CDs, I think. I just got her first one. I've been meaning to get it for ages.

I like Amy Lee's voice. I misplaced my Evanesence CD years ago though.

I'm MallGoth so I tend to dabble within my comfort zone of music. I like Evanescence but haven't gotten their most recent CD. The Birthday Massacre is probably my favorite. I also like The 69 Eyes, HIM, just lots of bands.

I don't really have any genre I tend to stick to. Though since I get migraines easily, especially triggered by loud noises, I do tend to lean towards music that's more on the quiet end. But I'll listen to anything I happen to like the sound of, whether it's R&B, pop, country, rock, folk.

ooooh, music :)

i really like k-pop, and j-pop, and the older music like guns 'n roses and queen ;)

oh, taylor swift is great too, she really has a beautiful voice, i just LOVE safe and sound, which was made for the hunger games movie :)

I used to mostly listen to rock, but nowadays I'll listen to anything as long as it's good (to me, lol). I like country, but not so much Taylor Swift. Her voice and songs are kind of boring to me. I prefer country singers like Carrie Underwood and Shania Twain better.

I'll listen to almost anything. Although I dislike a lot of country, rap, and unless I have to support someone at a concert I will never listen to orchestra/classical stuff.

But mainly I just have a few bands I always eventually drift back to. The Fray, Lifehouse, AAR, Onerepublic, ect... :P

I don't really have any genre I tend to stick to. Though since I get migraines easily, especially triggered by loud noises, I do tend to lean towards music that's more on the quiet end. But I'll listen to anything I happen to like the sound of, whether it's R&B, pop, country, rock, folk.

Yeah, me too. I like a bit of rock, but I tend to divert to lighter stuff.

Also, I think I'm the only guy in the world who like T. Swift. xD

P.S. Taylor Swift playlist:

Eh, Taylor Swift is okay. Its just that her songs are all kinda repetitive. :P

And don't worry JB. It could be worse. I mean, people would hate me if they found out i'm a Beliebe-coughcoughcough- I mean uh...

I'm also starting to get into j-pop. I've been trying to learn Japanese for a while and the music is actually helping a lot.

As for Taylor Swift, I don't like her. Her voice sounds really terrible, in my opinion..

As for Taylor Swift, I don't like her. Her voice sounds really terrible, in my opinion..

Agreed. I watched a video of her singing live. Cannot explain how non-appealing it was.

The song variety these days is very vast. I sometimes switch from old school hiphop to soft metal and then to popish rock.