Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Just 5 more! ^_^

I plan to reach 1,000 posts tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I was a new member! :D

I love this site. *huggles*

Ok. What drawings are they mostly gonna be about? Like, will the drawings be focused on a certian topic? E.G., Homestuck, Neopets, etc.?

Sharing of drawing and stories? Awesome! I wish I had something semi-completed to contribute . . . sadly my writing has been limited to homework recently, as opposed to writing for fun . . .

I have neo sketches, but they were lost in a fire the scanner is off, so I don't feel lke posting them now. And, there's a front and back. And, a part of it was ripped. And, my dad wrote on it because he writes on everything except his notebook. -_-

Syrin, any thoughts on my drawing? ^_^

Lol I would like to see those, too. :P Whenever I hear #-panel, I think "rage comic" and then I saw it was 4th grade so I'm like, "Nah." :P

I first started drawing in like 3rd grade with random stick figure wars :P but started drawing good in the summer. :P

I was going to do NaNoWriMo this year but I sort of stopped after the second day after I realized I was unprepared, my plot idea was cliche and sucky, and I can barely even write a novel over the course of a year, let alone one month. :P

It's NaNo I'm doing, really. :>

I'm only at like 7,000 words, though, joy.

I have neo sketches, but they were lost in a fire the scanner is off, so I don't feel lke posting them now. And, there's a front and back. And, a part of it was ripped. And, my dad wrote on it because he writes on everything except his notebook. -_-

Syrin, any thoughts on my drawing? ^_^

I loved the drawing, actually. Though I did have to turn my computer sideways to view it properly, since my neck was starting to hurt and all ^_^

D: I'm hurting people :(

Reminds me of yesterday.. there were a hundred or so ants on my plate still with finished food on it from that morning (it was 3 or so) so I carefully grabbed the plate, put it in the sink, and drowned all the ants. I felt guilty or a half second a few seconds afterward. xP

Good night, have a great sleep! ^_^

...You got off because it was your 1337th post. :D

Your avatar doesn't hurt my eyes, Javi. Mostly because my computer/internet reacts very slowly so I often don't catch the animation anyway

& Wembly, Super-Saiyans only hurt those who deserve it so . . . :P

Woah.

That depends. Because most of the time that I use the computer I'll be RPing in JN (I'm not a traitor!), but yes, I still do make posts here too! Maybe not as much as I did before! ...we will see then! :D

Khaos, why are you getting grounded? For?