Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I used to have the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week off until 2002 or 2003 (forgot when), I missed having 5-day Thanksgiving breaks.

@Neomysterion: Clicked on it. :yes:

Also, I'm having my end year holidays. I relized that if you add up holidays in Singapore, though, we get 8 weeks + 4 weeks + 1 week + 1 week = three and a half months, which is more than you guys get, right? It's a 3 month summer holiday or something, right?

I don't have classes after Tuesday, but I have to work on Black Friday . . . blech! Not looking forward to the madhouse that it will be but at least I'm making money doing it

I'm writing like crazy too, Sweetdang! Silly school essays due tomorrow . . . urgh, at least I won't have a lot of homework over break. & lucky you for having 1/4 of a month off . . . I only have around 3 days total :(

Drawingdrawingdrawing! :P Lol I drew some Neopets art a few minutes ago, will scan it tomorrow since its an hour to midnight and the scanner makes a lot of noise :P

I never got around to writing novels/fan-fiction, but maybe I will during a break.

@Neomysterion: Clicked on it. :yes:

I clicked on it too. Boy, will it be awkward seeing a 10 yr old boy's name being spoken. :D

Thank you both for taking a stand against SOPA and PIPA. Don't forget to reshare this to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social networking sites you are on; together, we can save the internet and make it a better place for all citizens of the United States. :yes:

If anyone else is willing to participate to stand up against SOPA or PIPA, you can click on the dark brown link in my signature.

I was going to do NaNoWriMo this year but I sort of stopped after the second day after I realized I was unprepared, my plot idea was cliche and sucky, and I can barely even write a novel over the course of a year, let alone one month. :P

I always have a bunch of ideas for a novel but I can never make it past the first chapter. I've never completed anything that was novel-length.

However, back in grade 6, I completed two stories that were about 40-70 pages each. The same year, I also started working on a novel (which is still unfinished) as well as a movie script (also unfinished)