Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I just remembered something that really annoys me- when people ask me if they can borrow a piece of paper.

like srsly, if you wanna borrow a piece of paper that means you're going to give it back to me, right?

(omg there should be a thread of general annoyances and what not here. we need one of those.)

There was a pet peeve topic. It got inactive, though.

What annoys me is when people get crazy over NOTHING!!

-.-'

The girls in my class do that all the time, and it annoys that crap out of me.

Haha, that's really silly, an ant? I mean most kinds of any don't even bite. Silly people.

I just remembered something that really annoys me- when people ask me if they can borrow a piece of paper.

like srsly, if you wanna borrow a piece of paper that means you're going to give it back to me, right?

Haha, I know what you mean. When people ask to borrow either a piece of paper or worse a tissue, I always reply with 'No, but you can have one :whistle:'

Wait till you see a bug in my class - I'm in a girl's school.

So please don't complain about screaming because we get it all - yelling, jumping up, screaming, arm waving, rapid movements backward, running away - from an ANT.

I'm in a mixed school! :rolleyes_anim:

Somehow it's expected to hear high-pitching screaming from you guys (girls), but not on some ant! Come on, it's JUST AN ANT!

If it was a lizard or anything else, maybe yes. :rolleyes_anim:

In 5th grade, there was a lizard, and one of my friends had a heart attack/extra-proffesional spaz. Everyone wanted to kill it. The teacher told everyone to back away, and or me to kill it. b)

I would have done it. :P One of my friends, who was 8 at the time, trapped a lizard by its tail, and broke off the tail and was holding it in her hands. She didn't freak out or anything. b)

>MFW Morty essentially tells his last pokemon to an hero

>Morty is on last pokemon

>Haunter on red, about faint

>The Foe's Haunter used Curse!

>/dead

>The Foe's Haunter fainted!

1317615663001.gif?1318992465

long-neck-reaction.jpg?1308205482

No, Agatha's Genger or something like that used curse to kill itself. Rival's gastly also did that in SoulSilver.

It appears that ghost types are unhappy with their undead lives in these games

I don't get it! My friend says I'm closed minded when it comes to music. He obviously hasn't seen my iPod. All because I don't like ambient, Enya, or whatever the heck Chakras or however you spell it, doesn't mean I'm closed minded. Keep in mind he's the one who says any music that isn't from the 80s shouldn't exsist.

In grade 5 my class dissected a sheep's heart and like, half the class refused to do it because it was too icky and smelled bad and they were freaking out. I was one of those people. :(

That's just gross. The closest I got to dissecting anything was in 5th grade, we had to "dissect" a chicken bone. I got teamed up with a guy that thought it would be awesome, so I thought I wouldn't have to do anything. He got nauseous when he cracked it open and I had to finish.

All the science classes dissected a frog in grade 7. I didn't actually dissect anything, I stood there and took notes. :P I think my science class is doing another dissection this year, but I'm not sure exactly what we're dissecting. :/

And yeah, the sheep heart dissection (as well as the frog dissection) was nasty.

Luckily for me, I never got to dissect any any animals back at school. I'd get kind of sick if I were to do such torture to a poor animal. :sick01: