Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I wish I had Plants Vs. Zombies, but I need a platform to play it on, cause my computer's not compatible :(

This is my first time doing a theme with my pets(they're in my signature). I dress "Mallcore" in real life so why not dress my pets up like...um...me! Asikai and StrawberriGashes are dark princesses and Bloo Regard Kazoo is a steampunk. Not sure how to classify iNk though.

I haven't gotten all the way through it, but my husband has and I watched. I like the little zen type garden you can have.

The zen garden is probably one of my favorite parts. My husband has the game too & is mad at me because my zen garden currently has a lot more plants than his. Then again, I have more free time than he does . . .

& Sweetdang, if that's geeky, you aren't alone. I was in a yoga class tonight & we had to picture our "place of relaxation". I picture a forest with, for some reason I can't explain, a ton of Chompers!

I love the snail! Feed it chocolate. :) No, feed the plants chocolate, too. They'll produce coins fasterr. :)

It's fun to collect the coins! I water & clear and make them all golden then swap pages and do my stuff - and let the snail collect. Or come back later and do a race against the snail to see who can collect more. (I win! :D)

You should check it out. It's beyond cute.

You use plants, to kill zombies. And certain plants, work better on certain zombies. Like magnet plants, pull the front doors out of zombies hands, or the the buckets off their heads (which makes them resist damage a bit) and thus make them easier to kill.

Yup, what Spritzie said! It is beyond fun! I'm earning a bunch of coins & just recently got the gold sunflower trophy!

I'm still working on trying to get a streak of 15 on Vasebreaker & I really stink at surviving in Survival Mode :sad02:

I want to play it badly right now, but I have two papers to write, unfortunately. The one good thing is that my husband is driving us to campus in the morning, so I can afford to stay up late without worrying about whether or not I'll crash in a sleep-deprived state :)

Ah but I hate buying the upgrades on Survival Mode because it bumps the sun cost up 50 points each time you purchase one! Still, it almost can't be done without buying the upgrades it seems . . .