Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My school is pretty small and I know just about everyone in my grade and a considerable amount of people in other grades. I'm only friends with like, around 10-15 of them though. xD

In addition, my school district is really small. It consists of two elementary schools (one housing grades K-2 and the other housing grades 3 and 4), a middle school and a high school. Well, what can you expect when you live in a small town?

My school district was the first in my city, and my HS was the first HS in the city as well. And for a long time, it was the only one to offer the IB program. It's huge. There were just too many students to really know that many.

How's everyone doing this fine night? I've been on the pursuit for more Faerie Quests recently since I heard about the spike in Codestone prices. I wasn't fond of them when I first started playing Neopets, but I've been getting used to them since they are the most inexpensive way to my Kiko's stats decently set up for any battles for the upcoming plot (if there will be one).

It really grinds my gears when I put my battle pet in a course at the training school and the teacher asks for a codestone that I only have one of. :/

I'm also waiting for the Faerie Quests to come...I haven't gotten one in a while. I got a whole bunch during the latter part of the last month though.

I had been training levels, and I had wanted to stop at 40, to test something, before I went to 41. I got her out this afternoon and she got the bonus and it raised her 2, to 41. Then 5 minutes later, Coltzan raised her level again. Then I'd gotten a Faerie quest yesterday that I was waiting to turn it, so now she's level 43. :laughingsmiley:

Middle school kinda sucked for me, save for the second semester of sixth grade, all of seventh grade and the second semester of eighth grade.

I had no problem transitioning from elementary school to middle school. However, I'm hella nervous about going to high school. I haven't been in there for more than an hour at a time (except for concerts and whatnot) but I already hate the administration and a few of staff...especially one of my future English teachers. :/

When I realized that the administration (and some of the staff) throughout my entire school district is pretty lackluster just a few months ago, and man, it has changed my life and outlook on things drastically. ._.

</endrant>

Oh yeah, and I absolutely love doing school supply shopping. :laughingsmiley:

I was terrified of HS, for no good reason. But when I went, it wasn't that bad. I didn't really have many dealings with my teachers or other students so I just went about my business.

Middle school isn't scary. I hated school, with a passion, and middle school was my favorite. I had the best years in middle school.

The middle school years were the worst years of my life. I had no friends in grade 8. My school was very snobby and cliquish. I was the one heavy-metal kid in my class.

I had no problem transitioning from elementary school to middle school. However, I'm hella nervous about going to high school. I haven't been in there for more than an hour at a time (except for concerts and whatnot) but I already hate the administration and a few of staff...especially one of my future English teachers. :/

Luckily, you don't have to deal with administration all that much. I don't think I ever spoke to my first high school principal. After he retired, the next guy was more social. No one liked either VP we had, either.

As for the English teacher you don't like, at least you only have to see them for an hour each day, and only for one semester. I had a few cruddy teachers in high school, but I also had a few amazing teachers too. My science teacher in grade 9 was terrible. He was so incredibly bored with his job. He always looked and sounded disinterested. I kind of ended up being a bit of jerk in his class - mouthing off, showing up late - mostly because I felt like I wasn't getting anything out of being there. I didn't want to end up in his class again, so I took grade 10 science in summer school.

When I realized that the administration (and some of the staff) throughout my entire school district is pretty lackluster just a few months ago, and man, it has changed my life and outlook on things drastically. ._.

</endrant>

:laughingsmiley: Welcome to every school district, and most future workplaces, where people who lack the most interest in their job end up being in charge, because they are completely burnt out on whatever they had been doing before. Hopefully, at some point, someone will come along and prove me wrong.

I was terrified of HS, for no good reason. But when I went, it wasn't that bad. I didn't really have many dealings with my teachers or other students so I just went about my business.

High school was great for me. Usually, there aren't too many reasons to have to be nervous around teachers and other students.

I like school. I'm not into the whole school spirit thing. I don't wear the schools colors, I don't particapate in pajama day or Earth Day(we call it Green Day like the now obnoxious band), I just do my own thing. I really hate when teachers want me to be social with other kids. Sure I'll learn social skills but no, I don't hang out with stoners.

I would go into more detail but I'm having too good of a day to bring up "you know who". Heck, I'd rather not bring her up anymore. Who's with me on that?

I'm really not into school spirit either. I'll do the colour wars and that's pretty much it xD

On the topic of school spirit, I found out about a week ago that you have to go to a mandatory pep rally in...the beginning of the school year if I remember correctly. I was seriously miffed when my brother told me about that...psh, like I wanna sit outside for an hour or two going like "yeah um go team lol woooo." <_< I wouldn't support the rival team because I'll probably get jumped for doing so, and sporting events are srs bsns around here. =/

I've never gone to a school football game (or any other school team's games/matches/meets, for that matter) and I don't plan on starting to go...unless, of course, it was mandatory.

If the pep rally I talked about in my last post does happen to be mandatory, I think I'll try and find a way not to go, sneak out or try and spend as little time there as possible. (Since I believe it's being held during school hours [which is kinda weird] those options most likely wouldn't work out very well xP)

Finally only 9 more days till' my B-day.I'm so excited that i'm finally gonna be teenager and being in the 8th grade,even thought that i like being a kid.Middle school for was okay because there were some good times...And there were some bad times.But it doesn't matter i always focus on present and future,never the past ^_^

Happy birthday a bit early. :D Do you have any special plans?

Well since my "quiceañera" will be coming in few 2 years,so i'm not surprised there's not gonna be a huge party this year.But i don't care i just want to celebrate something i'm happy about! :D

Finally only 9 more days till' my B-day.I'm so excited that i'm finally gonna be teenager and being in the 8th grade,even thought that i like being a kid.Middle school for was okay because there were some good times...And there were some bad times.But it doesn't matter i always focus on present and future,never the past ^_^

Turning 13 Wistiria? Congrats on that endeavor!

You can get Neoboard Access (though I don't recommend it except for dire emegencies), and set up an awesome avatar as well as add Neofriends!

The Neoboards aren't that scary, there are just a considerable number of pretentious elitists, trolls and n00bs. For some reason, I can't help but hang around and chat on the Newbies board. I also like going to the Help Chat. Those two boards are really the only ones I frequent regularly.

Anyway, happy early 13th birthday, Wistiria! :D