Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Did you check the current one? ;) Seems like it'd be right up your alley! :)

Yeah! The current one is making a wand on Neopets, into an edible treat, that could be easily sneaked into a movie theater! :laughingsmiley:

oh man I was gonna say all of them but I was unsure about the second guy. They are very pretty men maybe I should play that game! Are the GBA ones good?

and that's weird about the link thing. when I clicked yours that's exactly what it said but for me mine it is fine. strange

Good luck in the random contest, Maraqua! :-)

I'm putting my bars back in my ears soon. I already have them picked out!!! My ears are slightly gauged. Very mildly, I'm like an 18. I can wear regular earrings but they feel....awkward :whistle:

Haha they are FANTASTIC games!! The first one in English for GBA is a great game, and the second one isn't as good (7 and 8, respectively)

The game cube/wii ones are also amazing, supposedly, though I haven't played them yet. They have a lot of good fans though

My favorite is 4, which was only released in Japan. I played using a fan-translated patch, and omg it is just PERFECT

(especially considering it was made in 1996 on the Super Famicom :whistle: )

Celice is a main lord in that game.

Gauges? Oh dear. *hasn't even gotten ears pierced*

There was a guy in my Chemistry class last year with pretty nice gauges - i could probably stick a finger in them. The huge ones freak me out a little, but the small ones look really sweet. He also had fantastic long hair xDDD

Good luck in the random contest!

I actually entered the Lenny Conundrum last week, minutes after it was released, so I'm really hoping I got it in quickly enough (and with the right answer) to get the avatar. :D

Really, Manta? I got my first set when I was like, 5.

Then I got another set in the bottom at 15, and 16. Then I got my left cartilage pierced when I was 17. Then the right when I was 18. Then re-pierced the right cartilage when I was 19, because I had to let it close. Then I got a second cartilage set when I was 21. And a third cartilage set when I was 23. :whistle: So when I had everything, I had 6 sets in each ear, but I usually wore tiny, barely noticeable gold hoops in the cartilage. But now, I only wear 2 of my cartilage sets. (I let the 3rd close. Both bottom and cartilage) and I only occasionally wear anything in the bottom.

Then I got another set in the bottom at 15, and 16. Then I got my left cartilage pierced when I was 17. Then the right when I was 18. Then re-pierced the right cartilage when I was 19, because I had to let it close. Then I got a second cartilage set when I was 21. And a third cartilage set when I was 23. :whistle: So when I had everything, I had 6 sets in each ear, but I usually wore tiny, barely noticeable gold hoops in the cartilage. But now, I only wear 2 of my cartilage sets. (I let the 3rd close. Both bottom and cartilage) and I only occasionally wear anything in the bottom.

HOLYCRAP :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I'm not much for jewelry. Which is a little sad, because my mom designs + sells jewelry :rolleyes_anim:

I designed a necklace pendant once that she had made for me, and it was the only necklace i've ever worn consistently. Naturally, I lost it, and since it was a one-of-a-kind metalwork piece, I didn't get another one made :sad02:

I don't think there are even any pictures of me wearing it :(

Oooh, good luck in Lenny Conundrum!!! :D

Yeah, my parents weren't big on so many, but I did it tastefully. I kept tanzanite and diamond earrings in the first set, ruby and diamond in the second, tiny diamonds from my great-grandmother's wedding band in my 3rd. Then in the top, 2 of the 3 sets were tiny hoops that most people never noticed, then one CZ stud from the piercing.

Thank you :D Usually I'm too late because I get off work before the news is released, and by the time I'm able to get back online, it's been out for quite awhile.

Congrats! o:

I got my ears pierced when I was 9. That's all for now, but I want to get another set of ear piercings above where my current one is. I'm not sure if my parents would be okay with that though. =/

For the most part, gauges/plugs scare the crap out of me. Especially when someone's ears are overly stretched or there are multiple earrings in one hole o_O

For the most part, gauges/plugs scare the crap out of me. Especially when someone's ears are overly stretched or there are multiple earrings in one hole o_O

Yeah they're weird. It kreeps me out o_O It doesn't bother me if there are multiple in one hole, though.

BEACH DAY WOOOHOOO!!!! *runs around*

all this talk of earrings and stuff makes me want to get my old necklace remade again...I need a job :laughingsmiley:

Lucky! I want to go to the beach. :P

I've always loved jewelry. I usually wore one necklace all the time (though it would change. I had a Flip Flop pendant with rainbow sapphire straps that I usually wear all summer.) the earrings, and a few rings. Now, I only wear the 2 sets of earrings, and my wedding band. I only put on a necklace for a special occasion or to match an outfit.