Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What did you do???? First all those silencings and now frozen? Geez, Ryan, you must really hate Neopets :laughingsmiley:

Nah, I just know how to have fun on Neo. :P

And I cant really talk baout what I said, here. 0:)

OMGHOLYSQUIRRELSRYANSOHAPPY.

Theres a guy lending MSPP to All-stars on the boards and I just got lent! :D

hahahahahahaha now I'm really curious xDDD

Congrats on getting lent MSPP though!! :woot: It's my faaaaaaaaavorite obtainable avatar :D

Although I still need a cool sig to go with it xDD

Drop by DCM sometime. Most of us chat on our side accounts cause everything we say is really messed up. :3

Thanks! I'm trying to find a BGC lender now. :)

Good luck getting a siggy! :D

I have a bunch of neoboard pens and all of them are pretty much the same with a font color tweak and an avatar change for each one. :P

lol the AC boards scare the crap out of me. apparently people like me who can only make rank 1 are freeloaders and should go die in a hole :sad01_anim:

I have one neoboard pen that I won from a girl on the Neoboards who randomly gifts them every so often to the AC. I just have BGC on it with a text change to my current siggy...I'd like two really awesome signatures that are recognizable though, and I'll probably put MSPP on one and Bilge Dice 24 on the other.

haha I wish I had NC when the sale was going on xDDD And now that i can buy nc, I'm broke :laughingsmiley:

I need a job *kicks self*

I guess we just have to hope they do another sale xD

Also, seriously why is the isca token 500nc??? I only have 450 left!! :sad02: The kauvara token is 450...why can't Isca be as well?

I want to get more NC to get a Neoboard Pen (and some other stuff)...as of now I'm trying to test some homemade fonts but sadly, some of them are quite lengthy what with all that neoHTML mumbo-jumbo :( So my current font is a very basic one I made to match the Kauvara avatar xD

None of the places around me (as far as I know) sell NC. The last time I bought a Neocash card was at Target back in November 2007, not sure if they still sell them. /:

-happily prances around with MSPP avvie.- ^_^

I have so much fun with my Neoboard pens. I'll argue with myself sometimes on the boards using my Lutari Island font and my Neovia font. :3

I'm going to start excersising again and eat better. I don't want to become a total lazy arse. Plus gluttony is beyond gross. "Food should be used to soothe your soul...."

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

hmm i just realized...Lutari Island doesn't have a YYB team...Do you guys think they're ever gonna release it again? :O

I think I might look into the Neoboard pen if I get some more NC in a few weeks. My priority is still getting the Hand Carved Candle Dress though.

Have you joined N_A yet? :D

and OMG GUYS I MADE IT INTO THE ART GALLERY!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! i can't believe it!!! :woot:

I won a Khonsu! It's so cute, I kinda want to attach it to someone rather than sell it xDD

Yay!!! :D :king: Thank youuuuuuu!! ^_^ I'm so happy! I feel like my artwork has improved so much since i started back up on Neo last year :)

Syrin - this is a Khonsu

pet_des_5.gif

It's in my trades, but i'm in the process of selling it already to a friend xD