Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

all I have to say is WIND WAKER

!! Someone admits to liking WW? I see so many people trash that game and it makes me sad. :(

I recently got a new Gamecube after my last one broke. I only use it for Zelda games.

Seriously, our weather has a weird sense of humor. I was talking about all the fires here the other day. Now, it went from about 95 degrees, to storms. I'm talking severe storm warning, weather, with nearly constant lightning and pouring rain. <_<

Yay storms!! It's been absolutely gorgeous here, except the first day when we were driving in a rainstorm :laughingsmiley:

I'll be sad to go back to Long Island and 99% humidity or whatever it is :P

I like storms...so long as I'm not out in them or using the computer during them. I like attempting to fall asleep during storms, even though they always keep me awake. <_<

Oh yeah, and the humidity (as well as the temperatures) have been insane lately, especially the humidity. D:

I hate being a passenger in a car while it's storming; it makes me feel unsafe. I'm always thinking the car will be struck by lightning or the person driving (usually my mom or dad) won't be able to see very well past all the rain and we'd crash. I guess I'm just paranoid like that. :P

I'm always the one driving. My husband never got his license. (He's from a super tiny town.) So I'm confident in my abilities, and if the conditions make me uncomfortable, I have no issue with stopping somewhere until the storm passes.

Nintendo Gamecube? I used to love that system back in my late elelmentary school and middle school years. I loved playing Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin and its sequel, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Pokemon Colosseum and XD, Wario World, Alien Hominid, and various other games I can't list at the moment.

Any other games that you'd recommend for the GCN? I'd like to find another decent GCN game for my collection. ;)

By the way The Guy, what game(s) did you get with your Nintendo Gamecube?

I've only bought one game so far, Animal Crossing. I intend to buy Melee, Mario Golf, Mario Baseball, and Sonic Riders, eventually. :rock:

By the way, just call me Doc ;)

Bahahahaha.

DC got completely owned by TY. xD

Oh and Ki beat KD while TM took down MD.

Cant wait to see tomorrows results and find out whch teams can make a comeback. :P

To be honest, I don't think Mandarin Canadian is a real language. What's next, Hiragana Russian? :laughingsmiley:

By the way Doc, I had dreams of trying out Animal Crossing. My only purpose for picking it up is to unlock the hidden NES games in it. Nintendo Database has more info and a list of hidden NES games you can unlock ingame.

hi again guys... it's been a little while. I got home and then went on vacation, and the internet here is just as bad as it was in Panama. :laughingsmiley:

The other day, while I was doing my dailies, I got Boochi'd!!!! My Shadow Ogrin is now Baby, unfortunately, as I really do not like Baby pets. :sad01_anim: So... do you guys have any suggestions for what I should paint my Ogrin so that it's not baby anymore? Should I do Shadow? I wanted MI originally, but decided I liked shadow and it wasn't as expensive. I'm also saving up for a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru.

I'm scared to go to therapy. People think that with this person it'll work. I've been going to see her for 2 years or possibly more and it's always ended up with my self esteem being crushed and other crap. I thought therapy was suppose to heal not hurt. When I am happy in that office, it's because I'm scared to say "Guess what? I'm scared to be around you." and she'll say "Well that's not my intent, you need to tell me when I'm offending you." That means after every word she says I'll have to say "You're offending me" and that would get really annoying to repeat myself.

I once told her that I didn't want a lot of friends and she said "That's typical Autistic girl for ya."

Naamah, it sounds like you have really awful therapists :worried: Keep trying to find a good one that works for you - they're out there!

I'm a little sad...my vacation is almost over. We have one more class tomorrow morning, and then we leave in the afternoon. Hopefully, I'll get a copy of some of our improv music so i can post it here. (My family took an improv music class)

Ugh....I've been so lazy latley. I haven't worked out in over 2 weeks or more. One time a teacher said that food is way of "soothing your soul". What the heck?! Food should be used to satisfy HUNGER. That'd be like saying "I had a bad day at school time to break out the cupcakes." Now if you are hungry all the time, or never hungry you have a medical issue and need to see a doctor. But sadly for this teacher, I am not a glutton.

By the way Doc, I had dreams of trying out Animal Crossing. My only purpose for picking it up is to unlock the hidden NES games in it. Nintendo Database has more info and a list of hidden NES games you can unlock ingame.

Wow. That's pretty cool! I didn't know any of that. :laughingsmiley:

Well, thanks to eBay's really unknowable shipping patterns, the Gamecube game got here today; the Gamecube won't get here till (estimated) the middle of next week. :ohno:

Oy vey, Firefox takes forever to update. I believe I started updating it at around 10:30, and nearly two hours later, it's still connecting to the update server. I have a decent connection and no one else is using the internet at this hour. I honestly have no idea why it's taking this long. I'm using Safari for the time being, and it is basically the Mac version of IE. :/

...This is just bullcrap. I'm considering going to bed or something if I have to wait another hour. grrr.gif

EDIT: I gave up. I'll update when I have more patience than I do now.

/somewhat unnecessary browser rage at 12:30 in the morning

I just don't like it when TDN downs at me in the middle of the night. This happened about two weeks ago (I think), and I get upset when this site randomly downs at me for 6 to 8 hours. I don't know what's going on. :S

Oh, and I'm dying to see how much Altador Cup Points I got as well.

Guys!

Okay first, there was a lightning storm around my house last night. It was hirring in three different places and at two of them it kept hitting something that made the sky glow green and blue. @_@

And then I saw a really bad action movie with that guy that was in the Tooth fariy and I couldn't take the movie seriously at all. x3

I have a massive collection of makeup and was playing around with it. I had black cream eyeshadow, metallic green eyeliner, bright pink lip gloss(kinda like a 80s Barbie) and I have a mascara that dyes your eyelashes blue! No crap! Once you put it on and the color sinks in, good luck getting it out. I had to wait 2 weeks for it to come out once. I looked in the mirror(keep in mind I'd never wear that makeup in public)and I said "What the freak?! I look like The Joker! So I washed it all off or I'd end up with blue eyelashes for half a month!

I also have mascara that dyes your eyelashes silver, it clumps easily and you end up with wet, silver gobs in your eyes.

I have a whole bag of makeup that I rarely ever use (as well as two mint-condition eyeshadow kits and a separate bag for lip glosses). The only time I ever wear makeup is for any special event- even then, it's just a little dab of eyeshadow and a little lipgloss and that's that. Other than that, I have no use for all that makeup. I'd gladly give it all to someone else (save for the lipsticks and lip glosses, xD) if I knew someone who would be willing to take it all off my hands.

I never wear makeup :laughingsmiley: My friend just commented on one of my recent facebook pictures asking if i had used makeup, even though she knows i don't wear any! :D

That said, I LOVE getting ink and paint on my face. It makes me feel like an artist