Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think I feel best when I get up around 9-10. I don't like to sleep too late, or I feel like the day is gone so quickly, and it's already bedtime again.

I'm the same way o: If I have stuff to do, then I also like getting it done pretty early (cleaning, shopping, etc.) so I can relax for the rest of the day. ^_^ Same goes for homework if it's not a cleaning or shopping day. The worst part is, I always end up getting distracted by Neopets, forums and Tumblr :K

I love to sleep, but I'd much rather stay all night and not pay for it by being tired.

I am far from a morning person, but I have to become one with school & such.

Also, my husband & I have started going to the gym/exercise center in town. He refuses to go in the afternoon so we've had to go at like 6am because he needs to exercise early & "start his day off better"

At least we're only doing that 4 days a week . . . but hey, I get to swim, so I guess I'm okay with losing a little sleep.

The exercise equipment sort of wakes me up, but then swimming makes me tired, which we always do second. But I guess starting the day earlier is better.

And I agree, staying awake all the time would be such easier!

Also, post 400! YAY!

For me, it's hard to stay awake all the time, hence me being active here at 2AM in the morning.

I'm a definite night person, and I still sleep in the afternoons, even though I'm active in the AM hours due to job training and other such things. :P

EDIT: Congrats on hitting post 400, Syrin! :D

Congrats on Super Member Syrin. :D

I generally get to bed on work nights, later than I would like. (Anywhere from 11pm - 1am) On non-work nights, it depends on how tired I am. Some nights I'm up until 4am, others I'm in bed by 9.

It feels like that more and more TDN members are reaching Super status, especially this week with dcoolb, Javi, starlite, and now Syrin.

It was actually two months ago when I became a Super Member here.

Congrats on Super Member, Syrin ^_^

I reached Super Member at least two and a half years ago, just a week before my 11th birthday. I don't think anyone remembers that. xP

Also, I'm glad TDN is getting more active- yay for reduced boredom!

Yay Syrin!! :D There have been quite a few super members lately, haven't there :yes:

I'm pretty happy - i went for a long walk all the way from my house down to the beach, and back, and was so exhausted I managed to take a two hour nap! :D And I'm planning to go to sleep extra early tonight. :sleeping_03anim:

Well, it's the north shore of long island, so not so much a beach as a pile of rocks on the water, but still nice to visit nonetheless :D

I want to be near a beach! I just have mountains. :(

Right now, I really hope I never see another Jelly Chia again. I just hit rank 14. :D I'll easily hit rank 15, which was my goal, and go beyond.

In the spring and summer, I seem to always take massive amounts of snow for granted. For example, this winter was just brutal- I believe there was at least 36 inches of snow for the NYC metro area (which is around where I live) in January alone. o_O Now I'm wishing for it to be like that again. :c

Right now, my only view is of a bunch of trees behind our home, of a road that semis drive down daily & tear up in front of our home, one of my husband's churches on one side (North, I think) and a huge field, then more trees on the other side (South).

On top of which, our bedroom is on the East side & we have a huge window that lets every annoying bit of sunlight in first thing in the morning . . . & he won't let me buy sunlight-blocking curtains because then "we'll never get out of bed" . . . *grumble*

In the spring and summer, I seem to always take massive amounts of snow for granted. For example, this winter was just brutal- I believe there was at least 36 inches of snow for the NYC metro area (which is around where I live) in January alone. o_O Now I'm wishing for it to be like that again. :c

I didn't realize the city got so much snow!! :O I'm usually at school when it snows, but we didn't get nearly that much here in Nassau over winter break :eh:

I think I feel best when I get up around 9-10. I don't like to sleep too late, or I feel like the day is gone so quickly, and it's already bedtime again.

I feel the same way. I just don't feel good in the mornings though - sometimes I feel nauseous because of allergies, especially if I have to get up extra early or don't get enough sleep.

I want to be near a beach! I just have mountains. :(

Right now, I really hope I never see another Jelly Chia again. I just hit rank 14. :D I'll easily hit rank 15, which was my goal, and go beyond.

Congrats! That's awesome! You could totally make All Star. :) :yes: haha, I think I haven't even made it to rank 2.

I actually live in the small state of Rhode Island, and the weather is seasonable where I live, yet can get pretty crazy thanks to typical Southern New England weather.

...and yeah, I apparently live around Hasbro, Inc.; Mr. Potato Head, Transformers, and My Little Pony central to be honest. :D