Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've never allowed myself to be in the same situation again.

Normally, if it was just $100 or so, I wouldn't have been worried about it, but with the type of person she was, and our current situations, I wanted my money back. (Not to mention it was quite a bit more than $100)

I've never allowed myself to be in the same situation again.

Normally, if it was just $100 or so, I wouldn't have been worried about it, but with the type of person she was, and our current situations, I wanted my money back. (Not to mention it was quite a bit more than $100)

Yea, I can never loan that much money.

That's like 1 physics textbook, we college students are so broke >.<;

Yea, just have to have a time and place to say no.

I have troubles saying it but when I am strongly against it I am really stubborn lol.

that's me too! I inherited a planetful of stubbornness from both sides of my family!

I'm sorry that happened to you Kittyn.

I had a similar experience when I was 16-17. I had a friend who did nothing but take advantage of me. (I didn't see it at the time, but my mom did.) And she would have me drive her places to buy stuff and as she'd be checking out, she'd realize she "forgot her checkbook" so I'd pay for it. She ended up owing me over $600. It took me about 2 years after we quit being friends, to get it all back. And the last bit, she only returned because I threatened to go to her parents about it if she didn't. (I knew she had the money.)

ugh, sounds like one of the girls that my best friend still allows in her life. this other girl is basically the same way. she's a selfish person that will take anything and everything from anyone. she drives me absolutely nuts because my best friend ends up wasting so much money on her, but forbid that she should do anything to repay my best friend! and this person only contacts my best friend when she 1. wants to go out on the weekend (and my BFF is married with 4 kids all together) or 2. wants/needs something. I wish I could put some of my stubborn mean into my BFF so that she'll finally get rid of the leech! *headdesk*

and I'm pretty lucky with the amazing people I have found in this town. my little circle of dart players is the best thing that ever happened to me! we're all willing to do anything for each other, and it's literally like we can't stay mad at anyone in our circle for very long.

I'm also lucky bc my friends don't ever need to borrow money from me. most of them are actually better off than I am right now =P but my friends are the kind of people that if I don't have money, they will pick something up for me because they know that I'll pay them back the moment I can, or buy something for them instead.

Finally got internet!

I'm in Vegas now, we're stay at the Tahiti Village Resort & Spa.

Thank goodness I brought my laptop it's only $10 for a week for wireless internet but if you use their computers it's $5 for every 10 minutes x_x;;

Finally got internet!

I'm in Vegas now, we're stay at the Tahiti Village Resort & Spa.

Thank goodness I brought my laptop it's only $10 for a week for wireless internet but if you use their computers it's $5 for every 10 minutes x_x;;

What? thats incredibly expensive O____o

Wow Vegas =D Are you going to see shows or are you there to gamble?

Wow! That's insane. Do they really think people need computers/internet that badly on vacation? (Though I remember going through a bit of withdrawal when I was gone for a week on a cruise.)

What? thats incredibly expensive O____o

Wow Vegas =D Are you going to see shows or are you there to gamble?

Seeing the shows and hanging out with family since I won't see them for 3-5 years as I study overseas for culinary arts.

And not a huge fan of gambling real money lol, just on games and still 1 more year until I legally can :P

Wow! That's insane. Do they really think people need computers/internet that badly on vacation? (Though I remember going through a bit of withdrawal when I was gone for a week on a cruise.)

I think it's so people don't stay on it all day since they only have a few computers available.

But if you own a laptop you're fine xD

I'm sitting in the lounge area now, and I just found this guy's credit card he left for the elevator before I can return it to him >.<;

I guess I'll just turn it in the lost and found O;

Hey all :)

Woah, Airiya, I love the avatar & signature graphics you did for Spritzie :D

And on the topic of computers/internet on vacation.. last place I went to was Mallorca, there was free wifi at the hotel so at night I would sit on the balcony and go on the internet with my iPod... which was quite relaxing after a long day in the sun ^.^

Hey Iona! I love it too. It's gorgeous. :D

I haven't gone on a lot of vacations, but when I went on the couple of cruises, I didn't even think about it much. There was just too much going on.

I haven't gone on a lot of vacations, but when I went on the couple of cruises, I didn't even think about it much. There was just too much going on.

I agree XD

And, yeah internet isn't exactly important on holiday :P Vacations are our chance to take a break! I've only been on one cruise, internet was available but I too didn't think about it, was too busy socializing :D I met some great people that holiday :)

Mallorca on the other hand I spent my nights on my iPod as there were no people around my age to socialize with staying at the hotel, which was lame. I had my brother but he tended to sleep. I hate holidays where I don't meet people!

Yay for Vegas! I've only been once, with my sister.

Where are you staying? We stayed at the Luxor. (In the pyramid.)

Ooooh really? I bet that was fun :)

And me? Not in Vegas, remember? Probably never will be XD

With my cruises, they were concert ones, so there was always several going on at different places.

That does sound nice. :) My husband used to sit on a porch near the beach and get online when he went to visit family. It sounds relaxing.

Hey all :)

Woah, Airiya, I love the avatar & signature graphics you did for Spritzie :D

And on the topic of computers/internet on vacation.. last place I went to was Mallorca, there was free wifi at the hotel so at night I would sit on the balcony and go on the internet with my iPod... which was quite relaxing after a long day in the sun ^.^

Aww thanks. Love making different types of signatures.

I'm not sure about cruises. I'm just the type of girl that love simple little things like going out and watching a movie and hanging out at my favorite beach in the morning as I go surfing.

When I think about long vacations about cruises and somewhere traveling I just think of a lot of hassles just to get ready.

Packing, unpacking, getting home to wash and organize my stuff, taking pictures, buying friends gifts etc etc.

Blah too much of a hassle x_x

I've never been on a cruise before, but I'd like to go...only if my parents liked cruises and would be willing to take me :P

Packing and unpacking is very annoying. I hate it when I get home from vacation and my clothes smell all weird and musty, and I have to get them washed just because I don't want to wear clothes smelling like that. :/

I agree. Whenever I take clothes anywhere on a trip with me, they all have to be washed when I get back whether they are dirty or not. Its just something about their smell that is just not right, not like home and my closet but other <_<

I agree. Whenever I take clothes anywhere on a trip with me, they all have to be washed when I get back whether they are dirty or not. Its just something about their smell that is just not right, not like home and my closet but other <_<

Yea same here. I have to rewash everything because I dunno it doesn't have that "home" scent?

Haven't been on a long trip in a while, but doing laundry on vacation is never fun. xD When I went camping for a few weeks in the American Southwest for class, I did laundry maybe once the whole time, hahaha :P

Haven't been on a long trip in a while, but doing laundry on vacation is never fun. xD When I went camping for a few weeks in the American Southwest for class, I did laundry maybe once the whole time, hahaha :P

I don't mind laundry I just hate packing since I am soooo picky with clothes (fashionista).

I end up packing my whole closet when it's just a week of vacation x_x

I don't mind laundry I just hate packing since I am soooo picky with clothes (fashionista).

I end up packing my whole closet when it's just a week of vacation x_x

hahaha I hate folding laundry, but I like the warm clothes smell.

Geez, your whole closet? I'd hate to be the one to put your suitcase in the overhead compartment!! *not that I can reach anyway...*

hahaha I hate folding laundry, but I like the warm clothes smell.

Geez, your whole closet? I'd hate to be the one to put your suitcase in the overhead compartment!! *not that I can reach anyway...*

Lol xD

And that's not counting my shoes, accessories etc etc

I really need to learn how to pack light >.<;

Yeah dude that's crazy!! Bring two pairs of shoes - hiking boots/sneakers and casual sandals. And what do you need accessories for, on the go? :P I will never understand the point unless you're going to fancy parties and suchlike.

I was able to pack for ten days on a music tour in Europe in a small LL Bean kid's suitcase, if that tells you anything :laughingsmiley: