Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

They will eventually.

That's one thing. My father didn't want me getting Xbox Live because he was afraid that I would get addicted. But yet I wasn't the one spending 7 hours playing Left 4 Dead non-stop only getting up for bathroom breaks. My little brother did just that. Now I have a 3 month card BUT:

Everytime I connect the Xbox to my laptop, my laptop freezes. I don't get what's going on.

The age differences make things hard. I thought my parents were being horrible and cruel and didn't understand anything. But now that I'm older, I see why they did what they did. But when I was 15-17, I didn't get it at all.

One of those "you'll understand when you're older"?

Aww, Spritz, you're sick too? :( So am I. Bleh, and on a snow day too. (We have almost six inches. :D )

Yes! It's one of those. It sounds so cliche, but it's true. *sits down in my rocking chair with some hot tea and a cross-stitch*

Yep. My body has been fighting something off for months, but I finally hit my max stress level and my body said "Pfft forget this!" I took a nap, and woke up sick.

I was sick, and then I went away for vacation and got better. Then a couple days before I left for home, I got sick again. *rolls eyes*

I mentioned the snow? Well, it's lovely and all, but I'm worried 'cuz it's interfering with our exam schedule. We're already out for today and Tuesday. I have no idea what that's going to do to our midterms.

I hate snow. It snowed here yesterday and last night. We only have a couple inches though, and we're supposed done. But it is supposed to be cold tonight.

I hope everything goes back to normal for your classes. And you start feeling better.

The age differences make things hard. I thought my parents were being horrible and cruel and didn't understand anything. But now that I'm older, I see why they did what they did. But when I was 15-17, I didn't get it at all.

I get what they're trying to do and why they are. But they don't seem to listen to me when I try to explain myself. It's one of those "my teen son is an alien to me" even though I try to talk to them.

We're not stalkers. We're just everywhere.

That makes me think of some computer game my husband was playing the other night. One of his spies got killed and it showed how. The spy was sneaking up to the castle gate, in a bush. :laughingsmiley: