Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Exactly! I remember when, at first, you didn't want to be called JB. But I guess it just really stuck.

Don't say what it is, but does your next name have a theme with the season/holiday or anything? Or is it just a random JB thing?

Really? I don't remember that? But I really like it now. It's just stuck, after people called me JB, I thought: "Gee, I like this name.

I'm thinking I might be June Bug in June, and then there's Christmas, of course, but other than that, no.

Doc, do you enjoy confusing people? :laughingsmiley: I was completely confused until I checked your name history.

Confusing people is a specialty of mine :D

I need to make my name something like CAV and JB's. :P

Confusing people is a specialty of mine :D

Noooo. Don't confuse me more. :(

I know. That's why I like it so much. Even though there's not a lot of well-known things that are JB, yet there's still Jingle Bells, and my next-month name.

And you can make up things, that sound good.

Noooo. Don't confuse me more. :(

I'll try... I'll probably just stay Hammertime for while. Change for the AC, then go to a set just for Holidays, then back to Hammertime.

In other words, by this time next year, you'll know my names :P

I need to find a Christmas name with CAV in it. My real name is Christopher, so I would say CHRISTopher, but I'm athiest, so....yeah.

I'm running out of time.

It can get hard at times to find something with CAV in it that makes sense. It took me 10 minutes to decide that Cryonic After the Void seemed logical enough to use without getting a raised eyebrow.

Okay. I can work with that Doc.

Awesome! :D

It can get hard at times to find something with CAV in it that makes sense. It took me 10 minutes to decide that Cryonic After the Void seemed logical enough to use without getting a raised eyebrow.

That's the hard part. My initials are BTL <_<

Why don't you just do another 'CAV the ___' again? Like CAV the Caroler, CAV the Celebrator, etc.

I was taking those names into consideration as well.

hmm... I may have to confuse all of you soon

I got my anti-confusion suit on. Hit me.

JB considering I only was around for you to be jumpingbeans and JB! and now Jingle Bells, I can't really comment.

But Jungle Beast seems pretty cool from what they said :D