Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ryan, you are 5'6?! o_O Way to ruin my illusion! I thought you would be my height. :laughingsmiley: Your personality reminds me so much of my bestest friend everrrrrr Olliver. :wub_anim:

I hope Aidan isn't too tall.

If we ever got all the HAMS leaders together i'd feel short. -is 5'6-

Looking at Trinston's picture, he doesn't look very tall.

Ha! Shortness pwns Ryan.

I'm actually not that tall. 5'8", but I feel like I've said that before.

I've pretty much stopped growing. Which might be bad because I hate dating people taller than me xD

*nods* You are all tall people. Except for the few 5'ers and 5'1ers out there! I'm with you!

:laughingsmiley: I only date people taller than me. *whispers* Stereotype....

*cries* I'm only 5'5" tall. Now I feel short! But my brother is six feet and he's three years younger than me.... :worried:

Aw! It is ok! It must be rather awkward though: "And this is my younger brother, who is half a foot taller than me." "Younger? You sure?" :laughingsmiley: I get that all the time with me and my cousin who is 2 years younger than me and 5 inches taller.

:laughingsmiley: Shortness runs in the family, so it's normal for me to be around 5".

Sorry I find it weird to be talking in feet, we normally talk in centimetres over here.

Eh, I think it's fine if girls are short, because guys like girls shorter than them (generally), and if that's the case, the shorter you are, the more guys that (could potentially) like you :P

*points finger* Stereotyper! :laughingsmiley: Actually me too. I like guys to be taller than me. It all depends on what I think, not what they think. :P

Aw! It is ok! It must be rather awkward though: "And this is my younger brother, who is half a foot taller than me." "Younger? You sure?" :laughingsmiley: I get that all the time with me and my cousin who is 2 years younger than me and 5 inches taller.

It doesn't hurt that he got the early hair-loss and can grow a full beard at 18. I'm 21 and I get ID'd everywhere, but he's 18 and not-a-thing.

It doesn't hurt that he got the early hair-loss and can grow a full beard at 18. I'm 21 and I get ID'd everywhere, but he's 18 and not-a-thing.

:rolleyes_anim: Now that must be annoying! I remember Spritzie saying something like that about her and her husband. I really think that it is all the beards. :P

Over six feet? *cries* Still, I may be a girl and shortness an atractive quality but it's really frustrating in an older theater when you can't see worth a dime because the guy in front of you is half a foot taller and blocking the screen :(

:rolleyes_anim: Now that must be annoying! I remember Spritzie saying something like that about her and her husband. I really think that it is all the beards. :P

It runs in the family. My uncle was almost bald and had a five o'clock shadow by the time he was in fifth grade. It really sucked to be him O.o

This post has been edited by a member of staff ("AA") because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double post - oh dear. :(

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It runs in the family. My uncle was almost bald and had a five o'clock shadow by the time he was in fifth grade. It really sucked to be him O.o

That must have been really uncomfortable. o_O I am so lucky I have my mom's hair, which is really thick. My dad is nearly bald.

My hair is... irritatingly thick. xD And it grows too fast. But oh well.

And I'm 5'0" - the only people I'm taller than are little kids. My younger brother is a good ten centimetres or so taller than me. :yes:

Over six feet? *cries* Still, I may be a girl and shortness an atractive quality but it's really frustrating in an older theater when you can't see worth a dime because the guy in front of you is half a foot taller and blocking the screen

I have the same problem! Some random kid on a booster seat or a really tall adult blocks your view and when you try to move, there's either no seats left or the people behind get irritated.

My hair is... irritatingly thick. xD And it grows too fast. But oh well.And I'm 5'0" - the only people I'm taller than are little kids. My younger brother is a good ten centimetres or so taller than me. :yes:

I'm 5"0!

I'd like to ask a question to anybody that uses the " or the ' for feet and inches. Which one is for feet and which is for inches?

Well, I don't use that system unless I have to, but I'm pretty sure the ' designates feet and the " inches. :yes:

:laughingsmiley: I only date people taller than me. *whispers* Stereotype....

Eh, I think it's fine if girls are short, because guys like girls shorter than them (generally), and if that's the case, the shorter you are, the more guys that (could potentially) like you :P

I agree. I find it awkward to be around a girl my age that's taller than me. Of course, I never dated anyone, so that places it.

I'd rather date someone my height or shorter. So yes, the stereotype is half true in my case.

*points finger* Stereotyper! :laughingsmiley: Actually me too. I like guys to be taller than me. It all depends on what I think, not what they think. :P

A little self-centered, are we? :P

I have the same problem! Some random kid on a booster seat or a really tall adult blocks your view and when you try to move, there's either no seats left or the people behind get irritated.

I'm 5"0!

I'd like to ask a question to anybody that uses the " or the ' for feet and inches. Which one is for feet and which is for inches?

I use cm and m and km to, so I find it hard too.

Well, I don't use that system unless I have to, but I'm pretty sure the ' designates feet and the " inches. :yes:

I don't either. And I think that's right.

I guess it's a gender thing...women like men taller then them, and men like women shorter then them...

At least it gets averaged out. Imagine if men would only date women shorter then them, and women would only date men shorter than themselves. That would be horrible.