Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

A company I worked for a few years ago, did a costume contest. I don't remember many of them, but one that stuck out was a lady dressed as a bubble bath. She ran around in a shower cap, slippers and was completely wrapped in bubble wrap. :laughingsmiley:

What a disappointment! I remember that there was this awesome rock wall in my elementary school but they took it down for no reason one year! No injuries had even happened because of it! <_<

Lol! I remember they switched a bunch of rooms: they built a new gym, the old gym became the library, and the library became the auditorium, and the auditorium was connected to the new gym. :S

All the schools I went to, my mom went to as well, so they're fairly old. My grade school, all they did was repaint while I was there. In 6th grade, they redid some of the ceilings. And in HS, they hadn't done anything.

Aw! I find changes so interesting. In my middle school, they repainted the walls from green to red and it was so cool. It was really spiriting too because green is our rival schools color and red is our color!

While this would be awesome, will the remaining pieces still be... edible by March? If so, then that is awesome and you should share with us. :yes:

No they most likely won't be edible.

I need postage numbers. If not, I can't send you anything. :(

-proudly holds up king size Crunch bar-

Some guy gave me a big bag of Sour Apple Cotton Candy.

Thanks! My costume was a win: I was a piggy!!!! :laughingsmiley:

I was the Grim Reaper.

Several people were Pigface from the Saw films. Most kids were Iron Man or a Power Ranger. But there were other costumes. One guy dressed up as Jake from Avatar. It was homemade, facepaint and all.

Most kids were Iron Man or a Power Ranger.

Power Rangers? Seriously? Those are still around? I remember being in 5th grade, helping out with the Kinder-gardeners and she wanted to play Power Rangers and I was like, what's that? :laughingsmiley:

Since they ran out of ideas, ABC/Disney felt that it was a good idea to give re-runs of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Since most of the kids were born WAY AFTER the original series ended, the kids think it's a brand new idea. So they wanted to dress up as (surprise, surprise) the red ranger.