Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay indeed! xD I wish I could wake up that early.

And as a matter of fact, the majority of Terran marines are actually conscripted convicts. :competitive:

Ooh, napping is a good idea. I went to bed early yesterday, but woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall asleep again, so I'm kinda tired... I believe I will nap. :)

Be back in half an hour or so!

JB, your law isn't holding true for me. :( Maybe I'm getting a detail wrong somewhere? Do you mean the home page of the TDN main site or the forums?

I meant of the forums. I don't think you'd be able to see a new post from Thedailyneopets.com

My law means, if you keep refreshing a page in hopes of a new post, it will never come. However, if you go to www.tdnforums.com, and start to go to something else, you'll see a new post will of come.

Hey guys. Me and my friend are going to sing for you all. We are both talented according to our old classmates and music teacher. And our music teacher was part of a band, so he knew what he was talking about. But first we need to know what to sing. We are taking requests, but it has to be a song that we know.

I'd like a snake or something, but just a small one. I'm not that crazy!

I'd get a big one. A Boa. If it was possible to get a Python, I would. But I can't.

Ewwww. Waking up early is not fun. I woke up at 5:40am for work this morning. I'm so tired I just want to take a nap after I get off work.

WE ARE SO DIFFERENT!

I hate waking up early when it's for school. Other than that, I love it. I love the sunrise.

WE ARE SO DIFFERENT!

I hate waking up early when it's for school. Other than that, I love it. I love the sunrise.

I'm a fan of sleeping in. And I'm a complete night person. I'd rather be up late at night, than up early in the morning.

We are fine doing The Beatles.

We refuse to do Taylor Swift.

And It'd be weird to do the chorus. I can do them very well, but I'm a dude, so somebody is going to find it unatural.

I'm definitely a night-owl. If my friends plan to wake up early to finish homework, I plan to stay up late to do it. Once I fall asleep, I'm hard to wake up, so forcible waking up (i.e. morning) isn't pleasant for me. I'd much rather think late into the night than try to force my brain to work after it's been shut down.

I can do Come Together, and Here Comes the Sun. I memorized those lyrics. The songs you just mentioned I would have to get a lyrics sheet.

I don't know. My friend doesn't like the song. That's another reason why.

I'll do Here Comes the Sun first.

Anyone else want to give requests? Linkin Park, The Offspring, Bullet For My Valentine, ANYTHING that me and my friend would be willing to do.

We both like Rock. He doesn't like Metal much though.

I don't know any of those other bands...

And apparently, around 20 of those poor, innocent miners in Chile have gotten out, leaving 13 to be rescued. I'll try and get a link to a Live report on Chile here soon.

Edit: Here's the site:http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/10/12/chile-mine-rescue.html

I think it's in Spanish, though.

I'll do Here Comes the Sun first.

Anyone else want to give requests? Linkin Park, The Offspring, Bullet For My Valentine, ANYTHING that me and my friend would be willing to do.

We both like Rock. He doesn't like Metal much though.

Easier to Run - Linkin Park :D

Shame he doesn't like metal, I love some Iron Maiden.

Easier to Run - Linkin Park :D

Shame he doesn't like metal, I love some Iron Maiden.

Gladly. I have some ideas, I just want to see if anyone had requests. In fact, I'll make a topic.

Actually, he likes Iron Maiden. It's one of the few metal bands he likes. We are making a parody of Iron Man. Here comes Ice Cream Man, running over fat kids with my van. When I ring my bell, all the little fat kids run like h***.

Well we are going to make a better version. Better lyrics, instead of repeating the same ones over and over again while repeating the same clips over and over again.

The topic is up.