Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't know how to copy CDs, though. Is it hard?

If you use Windows Media Player, there's a tab titled "Rip" and it's called "ripping" when you pull music from a CD, onto the computer.

My favorite types of music, I'd have to say generally, just soft rock. But I'm all over the place with specific artists. But John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Brendan James, Taylor Swift, and Colbie Caillat are my tops.

Yes, but I never knew how to put songs on my Ipod. I had to have a friend do it for me, which is why I only like half the songs on there.

Now, I have some of my own music though. :D

Now where'd I put that CD by The Script...

If you use Windows Media Player, there's a tab titled "Rip" and it's called "ripping" when you pull music from a CD, onto the computer.

My favorite types of music, I'd have to say generally, just soft rock. But I'm all over the place with specific artists. But John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Brendan James, Taylor Swift, and Colbie Caillat are my tops.

Taylor Swift is one of my favorites too! What songs do you like?

And also, this is my 1800th post. only 200 more

Edit: The TDNTwins strike again!

Taylor Swift is one of my favorites too! What songs do you like?

My favorite is Breathe, with Colbie Caillat. Second favorite is Teardrops on My Guitar.

JB, livvy isnt on, so how do that TDNTwins strike again?

Maybe we're the TDNTriplets? :laughingsmiley:

I just like her lyrics. She writes her songs well. To me, the lyrics are just as important as the sound of the music. If you have one without the other, I can't enjoy it. For example, like most of the songs on Nickelback's Dark Horse CD.