Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sup Liz. It's great you have extra time.

Flavored water is still good, no matter weither it's some sugar, or the artificial sugar, like Splenda. But I'd perfer it when it's completely natural with no added sugar.

Hey CAV.

There's a flavored one that I like that's carbonated, with no sugar or anything. It always makes me wonder how they flavor it with everything still at 0. :laughingsmiley:

Hi Anna! I'm not too sure you'd remember me, but I definitely remember seeing you around before :yes:

Don't most flavored waters have at least artificial sugars?

Anyway, artificial sugars tend to be sweeter than normal sugars, and the claims of health hazards haven't been verified.

haha. Me too, Spritzie.

Not all flavored waters have artificial sugar, but yeah, most do. As with anything else, too much of anything is bad. It's hard to judge these things.

I like the way toxicologists think - everything is toxic; there are just different amounts that your body can handle. You can even die from drinking too much water.

EDIT:

I haven't seen any with real sugar, just ones with no sugar (artificial or real) at all.

Yeah... the amount of sugar in soda is insane. I was with a bunch of chem majors once, and we were commenting on how big a pile of 40+ grams of sugar is (for a normal-sized can). It's crazy when you think about it that way.

We still drank the soda though.

I don't know. It keeps me awake.

But I usually go for the soda with the least amount of sugar. This includes Canada Dry's Ginger Ale. A full bottle has 56 grams of sugar, while a full bottle of Pepsi has about 68.

The thing is, I hate Canada Dry. Pepsi too. I'd have any other soda though, especially root beer.

Drinking a lot at once makes my teeth all sticky and squeaky and stuff. We barely ever buy soda anyways.

What you want is Malta. Nice.

Ginger Ale is good, especially if you're sick. Coke is my favorite though. I'll drink others sometimes too, just not diet. One of my favorites is Jones Soda. They're the company that did Turkey Gravy Soda. That's not my favorite flavor though. :laughingsmiley: They have a Crushed Melon flavor that's really good.

They have a Crushed Melon flavor that's really good.

Melon? Now that sounds interesting. Although I still maintain that carbonation is revolting. That does make me really want to find my melon lip balm or chapstick or whatnot

Hello everyone. ^^

How has everyone's day been? ^^

Wow @ the soda thing. :O

-slaps CAV with a diet A&W rootbeer bottle that I just finished 20 minutes ago- You sir, are misssing out on one of life's greatest joys! :O