Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha, I'm glad you chose 11 degrees. My dad makes his own "slurpies" aka putting his mountain dew in the freezer until its slushie and partially frozen because he loves them so much.

I do that a lot when I can't get to 7-11. I usually do it with blue rassberry Kool-Aid.

And Mountain Dew is pure WIN!

I love Slurpees. I can't live without them. When I'm near 7-11, I must get one. I recently got the WWE collectible Kofi Kingston cup.

I'm not sure flavored water is actually better for you, since there's more sugar and less nutrients than natural fruit juice.

I like carbonation, it's more refreshing like Spritzie said. But I don't like sparkling water. It has to be flavored, because the flavor of CO2 isn't good (at least in my opinion).

I know, but if you are at the store and you must deside between flavored water with about 7 grams of sugar, and Gatorade with 34 grams, the healthier choice is clear.

I worded that incorrectly. I edited the post now.

Hey CAV! Did you get my personal message?

Yes I did, but I'm trying to make my reply sound as clear as possible.

I prefer to just drink plain water whenever possible. :yes: I don't know why, but I just don't find anything else that attractive these days (with a few occasional exceptions).

You also have to consider the purpose of the drinks though too. Gatorade is geared towards providing quick energy to athletes.

Yeah, I usually drink just plain water too. But it's nice to have an alternative every now and then.

Yes I did, but I'm trying to make my reply sound as clear as possible.

Okay, sweet! I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. :)

Plain water is the obvious drink you must have. And an Alternative is better from time to time. But some drinks are better than others.

Ok then Will, Flavored Water has MUCH less sugar than a bottle of Tropicana Orange Juice.

You also have to consider the purpose of the drinks though too. Gatorade is geared towards providing quick energy to athletes.

Ahh... I'm very, very far from being an athlete, so I wouldn't know. xD

Yeah, I usually drink just plain water too. But it's nice to have an alternative every now and then.

True - freshly blended fruit juice isn't too bad every now and again. :yes:

My hair is super straight, so it's never effected by humidity. But I do have very easily effected by static hair, so when it's humid, my hair tends to be extra smooth.

LUCKY! My hair is straight as anything, but it still gets frizzy in humidity. <_<

HI TJ! Thanks for getting in touch with Ian and getting me back on the forums. ^_^

I've got a condition that makes me lose salt really easily, so I drink Gatorade like it's water when it's hot out. But other than that, I generally stick to water. And good ol' southern iced sweet tea. :imaginary yum smiley:

I'm pretty sure Tropicana isn't a pure fruit juice. And you have to consider nutrition too ;)

Normally when I'm at work I drink Coke just so I can stay awake and keep my energy up. But outside of that I drink mostly water.

Haha I once sweated so much you could see the salt deposits on my shirt (might've helped that it was dark blue though :P)

Hmm... I vaguely remember being forced to drink salt-water of some sort a couple of years back to deal with a low-salt incident. It didn't go down very well. xD

*checks weather report* It's a bit drier than usual over here, the humidity's hovering around 89%. :yes:

Haha I once sweated so much you could see the salt deposits on my shirt (might've helped that it was dark blue though :P)

That's beautiful, Will. ;)

89% is drier than normal? :eh: Isn't any higher than that basically rain?

I'm pretty sure Tropicana isn't a pure fruit juice. And you have to consider nutrition too ;)

Bah! The point is I like Flavored Water. And it's better than choosing soda.

In order to stay awake in school, I need a bottle of either Gatorade, Vitamin Water, Sobe, or Powerade. And I also need to be able to drink it in class.