Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Can I be Ryan Solo? Or Ryanbacca? OH! How about Queen Amaryan?

I think Ryan Solo fits you better. You don't happen to know how to fly a starfighter, do you? I have one called the Century Hawk :P

Ooh, I wanna be someone! But I haven't actually seen Star Wars, so... someone pick someone who fits my character. :D

How about Obi-wan or Yoda? They're both the wise mentor types. Course, then you'd be a guy...

Edit: SS's suggestion is good too (got the gender right at least :P)

There is a way to wash cats, but as Angie said, it's kinda really dangerous. Cats don't like being washed. What I've been doing is just combing them with a special flea comb, and then every time I find a flea, dropping it in a bottle of alcohol, which effectively kills them. But it's gonna be a looooong battle against them. *sigh*

EDIT: So would I be Livvy-wan? :P Haha, Princess Livvya sounds cool. (And I probably have enough hair to pull off the earmuff-style.)

Or you could wash your cat in alcohol xD

Ooh, Livvy-wan. I didn't think of it that way. It would be a good choice though :yes:

Too bad you'd die though :(. It'd be from protecting me too.

Uh...plot twist! Livvy-wan never actually dies! She used the force to disappear :P

Ok let's see here.

Ryan Solo: I had my friend Tyler Fett freeze you.

Will Skywalker: I am your father.

Princess Livvya: I am also your father, but I never actually fight or meet you.

Livvy-Wan:

Yes you do die. I killed you, but you still appear in Will's dreams as the force.

I'd rather not kill my cats, thanks. ;) Haha, a friend of mine suggested that I get my cats really drunk, so when the fleas drank their blood, the alcohol in it would kill them. xP

I would gladly die for you, Will Skywalker! *strikes valiant pose* Or use the force to disappear. :P

EDIT: Actually, apparently it's okay if I die, because there's another of me. Who apparently also dies. xD Being two characters sure is confusing.

Don't worry Ryan, I save you :D

Oh, btw CAV, when you cut off my hand, can you make sure it's my left hand? It's harder to use a fork without my right hand (or a spife, for that matter) :P

Edit: Thanks Livvy ^_^. But I don't think I'd let you die. Star troopers aren't that tough anyway lol.

I wonder if the drunk thing would work...:eh:

EDIT: Actually, apparently it's okay if I die, because there's another of me. Who apparently also dies. xD Being two characters sure is confusing.

You know Ben and Obi Wan are the same person right? *notice the Star Wars geek here*

Oh, btw CAV, when you cut off my hand, can you make sure it's my left hand? It's harder to use a fork without my right hand (or a spife, for that matter) :P

No problem! *cuts off right hand*

My lightsaber slipped....

Edit: Thanks Livvy ^_^. But I don't think I'd let you die. Star troopers aren't that tough anyway lol.

I'd rant about how it's Storm Troopers, not Star Troopers, but I don't want to seem like THAT much of a SW geek.

But doesn't everyone know that it's Storm Trooper?

I'm pretty sure it's not the Century Hawk either, but the Millenium Falcon. It's called a remix y'know ;)

Oh and it's okay CAV. In this version I can regenerate limbs. You can try again in a couple days.

Find on leggings? o_O *shivers*

Oh, I hope not, Angie. That would be terribly cruel. Amusing, but cruel. (And probably illegal.)

Haha, Will. Century Hawk actually sounds like a pretty epic ship name. I like it.

EDIT: And yes, shivers. It's very unnerving to find them there. But you remember the gray leggings I was wearing in my video about a week ago? (Click the HeyTDN button below if you haven't seen the video /shameless plug.) That's why I wear those. So they can't bite.

Hehehe! Drunk cats. I think that will be a reality tv show eventually.

And if it does, I'll kill the producer and director. Because that kind of trash has no place on TV.

I'm pretty sure it's not the Century Hawk either, but the Millenium Falcon. It's called a remix y'know ;)

Oh and it's okay CAV. In this version I can regenerate limbs. You can try again in a couple days.

If you want to remix, go ahead. But the limb regeneration sounds a bit like godmodding, don't ya think?

Surprised? No. Disappointed? Yes. More disappointed than I already am? Eh, slightly. (Actually, I'm a cat lover, so I would be livid.)

No, dun kill him! D= Just cut off his left hand. It's in the script somewhere anyway.

Actually, he's S3E3 in this movie :P

Yeah I know o_O. Actually, I bet if I concentrate really hard, I can grow a second right hand. Dual lightsabers anybody? :P

And glad you like the name. You're welcome to join us aboard :yes:. If only I can find Ryan to fly it for us.

Ah that must be annoying. And I hate it when bugs crawl on me <_<

Edit: Oh no, don't worry, I get honored as a hero in the end, along with the rest of my crew. CAV dies saving me though (why does everybody do that?).

And wow, I use a lot more smileys than I think.

OMG! Food Battle 2010 IS OUT!!! (can't link to it due to some language, like the a word)

Everyone dies to be a hero. Cause a hero can save us, I'm not going to stand here and waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! I'll hold on to the waist of a hero, watch as we all fly awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!(kudos if you get the reference)

I perfer staff lightsabers, like Darth Maul.

I'm sorry about your cat.

And I wouldn't be surprised about the drunk cat show either. But that would be the day I say that TV is dead.

Nope, but hand regeneration isn't in the script either, so it's cool.

Huh, I've actually followed the Food Battles. I liked the earlier ones though.

Must've missed the reference then :P

I've always used two lightsabers in KotOR though, since then you can give them more bonuses. Plus, you can make the colors match :D

I'm not sure how far a show like that would go.

TV's been pretty much dead for a while anyway, but I'm not sure I would've ever really considered it alive. There's only a few shows I watch anyways.