Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think Delfins are perfect for a Flotsam. I'm obsessed with picking the perfect petpets. Like my Shoryu, has an Orbulon. (In my signature.) My Rainbow Jubjub, Rainbow Kookith.

For my husband, I bought him a Darigan Ukali for his Darigan Ruki. A Black Scarabug for his Shadow Ruki, and a Red Slorg for his Red Ruki.

The best way to make Neopoints... really depends on what you like to do. Some do stocks, some play games, some restock/resell, etc. Myself, I got most of my neopoints because I liked buying books. I bought so many from one shop that the shop owner started talking to me. When he decided to leave Neopets, he left me like 2 million NPs! :O I was majorly surprised. As for the neopoints I actually EARN, I mostly play games. I do stocks, but not as a real source of income.

I always do well with the Garage Sale. I usually make at least a 1k profit on most things I buy. I have a few times were I bought something for 50NP, and it sold for 10k. But I haven't done that since the AC.

My stocks hate me right now. They're all way down.

On my every day list:

Typing Terror, Sutek's Tomb, Shenkuu Tanagram, Castle of Eliv Thade, Word Poker, the Capri Sun games, the Six Flags Roller coaster game, Carnival of Terror, Spellseeker, Freaky Factory...

Mmm, I'm not really the best to answer that question. It's been a while since I've played seriously. Um... I really like Pyramids, but that's just because I enjoy the game. Kass Basher is a good one, if you can get up to the bat (which I still can't do. <_< ) The Hannahs are good, if they work for you, especially if you use TDN's guides. Um... anyone else have better suggestions? :P

EDIT: Oh yeah! Most sponsor games are easy and have decent payout.

*giggles at the soap opera drama*

Tyler, I'm with you. I don't really like Neo conversation in here. But it was far better than the previous conversation, so... So long as it doesn't turn into hardcore Neo discussion, I guess it's alright.