Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Later CAV :)

Here Livvy :P The previous page is EPIC. XD (Pandamonium :P) I have no idea where you were at the time. XD At that time I was as active as I am now, but I only posted in the Forum Fun/Word Games. :/

Hi all! Man, I've been busy the last two days and didn't even sign in to neopets. I sure missed a lot here - lots of pages!!!

Clive Cussler is one of my all-time favorites. He can be rather annoying. (Like with all the male stereotypes, the same general plots: someone is trying to dominate the world and Dirk Pitt must stop them.) Which book of his did you read? Trojan Odyssey was my favorite.

My favorite books are legal thrillers (John Grisham, Steve Martini, Brad Meltzer, Lisa Scottline) and just general thriller/action. I like crime fiction, and these illness/virus things interest me too.

I read Vahalla Rising for a project senior year of high school. I got tired of the same thing happening over and over again - tragedy, Dirk Pitt miraculously saves everyone, repeat.

Hello!! I'm here aswell, but i'm trying to beat Super Paper Mario right now. It's not going so well :\

haha, I love that game, I prefer the thousand year door though

I love Super Paper Mario!

The thousand year door & bowser's inside story are the only mario RPGs I don't have.

I've been working on Super Paper Mario, but I haven't gotten that far. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thousand Year Door (I played it all the way through 3 times) and the N64 Paper Mario. I actually wanted a Wii mostly so that I could get the new Paper Mario game. The only thing is, I love the stage fighting where you take turns, and they get rid of that in Super Paper Mario.

I mostly play Mario games. Bowser's Inside Story is pretty awesome by the way. It has the turn-based fighting that I loved in the first two Paper Mario games.

I haven't played Super Mario Galaxy. I've played most if not all of the others though, minus SNES games and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

For me, it depends. Here, I definitely would love to take part in being a staff member. But when I used to be on LiveJournal, there were some communities where I was a mod, then there were others where I would never have done that, as I enjoyed being just a member.

I had a LJ that I updated all through high school and some in college until about a year and a half ago. :whistle: Some bad stuff happened in my life and I didn't feel like updating it anymore. Besides, a lot of my old friends stopped updating their journals.

I first posted here in the HOP in October, I think Laura said something that I took offensively even though it wasn't supposed to be xD

I became active in this thread in late December, but I stopped for a couple of months during the huge Neopets conversation

@Noog: I make a point of catching up on everything I miss while I'm gone, regardless of how many pages that is. So I do vaguely remember reading that conversation and thinking "Huh, who's this 'Noog' guy?" (or whatever name you went by then).

And d'aww! D= A few pages after that, my name came up and everyone was missing me! Why was I not there? *is sad*

Heya Liz!

Yeah, I didn't actually notice you around that much before just recently. Didn't you have a different display name though? What was it?

Oh yeah, caviar ice cream. Forgot that I was the one who brought that up :P

Yes, my name was probably Noog way back then :) Either that or Valiant Link....I'll have to check. EDIT: It was Valiant Link for 2 weeks at the time. The time at which my display name was Noog was interesting. I would have the most random avatars, like Carlton from Fresh Prince doing his dance b)

I think I could have posted more, but it's kinda like a real conversation. If I come in I'd expect someone to react to my saying something somehow, with a "Oh hey!" or at least a response to what I was saying. I didn't feel welcome with the IC.

WILL!! HI!! =D (Or are you Jhon in disguise? :shiftyeyes_anim:)

Tyler, I do vaguely remember that. I think. Laura had a way of doing that. :P

Well I'm glad you're active with us now. Sorry we didn't make you feel welcome. =[ *hugs Noog*

Oh yeah, Valiant Link, I remember that.

Sorry you didn't feel welcome at first, but that just tends to be the case in forums. Not every post gets responded to all the time.

WILL!! HI!! =D (Or are you Jhon in disguise? :shiftyeyes_anim:)

How did you know? :shiftyeyes_anim:

I don't get a "Livvy, hi"? :(

Like I said a few pages back, I'm just able to tell. :shiftyeyes_anim:

EDIT: You definitely would have fit in. :D But I find the lack of refined insanity on this board to be disturbing.

Oh sorry. HI LIVVY :D :P

Yeah Noog, you definitely would've been a good friend of most people in the IC at least.

Haha refined insanity. I saw the "But I find the lack..." and I immediately thought refined insanity before I read it xD

Edit: Wow, three posts in the same minute o_O

@Tyler, depends on what kind of insanity you're talking about :P

@Liz: ^_^

@Tyler: I wish it were so easy. But we're missing half of the names around the IC shield. Bringing back the insanity when we're so understaffed will be difficult if not near impossible. *shakes head sadly*

@Noog: Haha, I like that! "We put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'." I'm gonna keep it. *nods decisively*

EDIT:

@Will: Thank you. ^_^ And ha, really? Somehow, I'm not surprised. We always were on similar mental wavelengths.

*modifies verbs compulsively*

I hope Tyler means this kind of insanity.

2865417977_6e59ca042d.jpg

EDIT: Yup, Definitely just killed it :/ Apparently theres no Zim fans here.

EDIT2: Definitely too soon Jhon :P

Invader Zim is back on Nicktoons (We got this channel with a cable upgrade, although I'm sure anyone with satellite has it). It's really awesome to watch it once again.

They took out bloody gir though, although that's not a big deal.