Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So...has anybody ever entered into the art contest for the art gallery? I've been tempted to draw something for Blumaroo day but most of that artwork in there is super awesome and mostly seems to be done on a computer. I actually probably will enter something but how far in advance of the day do you think it has to be submitted? Since Blumaroo day is only like a week away.

@Noog - Show off. >.<

Divya didn't apply. She's been refusing to. Also, Meghan did. And I think CAV did.

Meghan too? :O Wow. This would be a tough competition. I am going to sit and watch. *grabs popcorn and sits on sofa*

EDIT: @Wembly - Don't worry, I think you should apply. :yes: Your art is awesome.

Yeah, Meghan said she was in the FM board. I don't know if she has yet, but she's going to.

I wonder how many people would have applied. I am very curious. I can't wait for 6th August to come. :)

Hey, we have openings for Key Quest writers! Apply or don't complain :P

I quite KQ months ago. x_x So ... no-thank-you-very-much.

Only 2? That's pretty surprising. I know who one of those is. :whistle:

Me too. b) I am a mind reader .... well maybe not.

But I can pretty much guess it. :yes: Of course, I might be wrong.

Yes spritzie, we've had yours for a bit :P

Yes Anisha, I am a mod.

I signed on, the day I applied, to a PM from Divya and Anisha giving me a link and telling me to go forth and apply. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, I do have friends. Thankfully, friends who encouraged me to apply for content staff :D But that was because he was already on staff XD

Aww, I just realized that my application was deleted with the thread. :sad02:

You're definitely not hopeless Anisha. :sad01_anim:

See? ^_^ That's what friends are for. I bet you, Spritzie would say the same thing someday.

Don't worry, I already had read your app. :P

I am hopeless. That's a universal fact. Agree, or die. :P

I'm not sad because other people can't remember my app, I'm sad because I liked looking back at my app for historical purposes :( I wrote the guide for Jelly Blobs of Doom on the spot in the reply box, so it's not saved anywhere. XD

...and some of them were LOL worthy. My favorite applications are the particularly bad ones that I can literally laugh out loud towards. I remember one specific one, but I'm not going to call them out. I don't think they're on the forums anymore anyways.

The whole point of moving them was so people couldn't read them, actually, because people could take applicant's email and MSN, as well as other personal info.