Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think I rented that one a long time ago and played a little bit of it. If I don't buy the game, i never finish it haha.

Mario games are the only ones I actually play. Although my brother has COD. but I sometimes play it for the Nazi Zombies.

Or go to my cousins to play Left 4 Dead. I Love Zombies :D

I just chainsaw them all or run for my dear life and leave everyone else to die. Such a girl thing to do aha. ^_^

I have about 3 hours to try and beat this game because I probably won't come back to it tomorrow. I can do this!

Anyone here ever played any of the elder scrolls games?

Or KOTOR? :O

I don't play many Mario games, they've never interested me. =/

I've seen Left 4 dead on youtube before, looked boring to me... -shrug-

That's been unheard of since Anisha and Doc started posting here and Livvy returned. :P

Now everybody comes. o.o'

Including me for some reason which is odd because the HOP used to bore me a little. xD

I'm just bad about getting online when I'm not at work. I usually end up getting on around 12-1pm. Then being on until 9 or so. But at work, I have a schedule, so I'm always on when I need to be. :laughingsmiley:

I keep mostly missing Anisha and Divya being online, since I've been off work. I end up getting online too late. But I'm back at work today.

I miss those days too. We used to post back and forth like insane. I was sort of a new member.

But Spritzie, you are right. We should make some kind of a schedule. If it works.