Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah. Trying for stuff is all a poor, white boy like me can do! :P

Hey Noog, I actually have a question.

EDIT: I wanted to be Content Team, but I don't understand HTML at all! :P

Hey Noog, I actually have a question.

I wanted to be Content Team, but I don't understand HTML at all! :P

HTML isn't too hard. I actually learned it from playing neopets. I'm not going to lie, you do need at least basic HTML knowledge to apply for content, although I wonder how we might find someone crazy for key quest that also knows HTML.

Hah Beats me! I can't do either very well :whistle:

My question is; I dont get the Windows Messenger thingy. I'm trying to use it and figure it out, but it's confusing x_x What's the point of it?

I guess so. I really don't know though :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words in length.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahhh and there is our answer. That makes sense actually. :D My edumacation is finally paying off :graduated:

EDIT: Oh come on Noog, I changed it over 7 words before you even reported it! :P

i think i think way to much sometimes. whoa.

it's summer, there's no reason for me to go to bed early or wake up early, so i'm going to embrace it. :)

My parents don't see the point of staying up late. And they try to get me to stop. But my mind is just set this way now :P Unfortunately to try and stop me, they put a timelock on my phone and computer, so I mainly just lay in bed, creating scenarios that would never happen :D

My parents don't really care if I stay up.

Glad to know someone else comes up with scenarios too! Haha it's probably the best way to pass time.

I sometimes think what would it be like if i was a totally different person or if i was famous making music.

I'm a bit weird :P

My parents don't really care if I stay up.

Glad to know someone else comes up with scenarios too! Haha it's probably the best way to pass time.

I sometimes think what would it be like if i was a totally different person or if i was famous making music.

I'm a bit weird :P

Don't feel bad. I'm weird too! I always create scenarios about magical lands. Me being a different thing. Etc. I have a vivid imagination :P