Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Awww. That's no good, Spritzie. Sorry to kind of ditch here, but I gotta go. But I for sure won't be disappearing any time soon. :)

Don't worry... I know where to find you if you do disappear. (Well, as long as you don't disappear from Neopets :worried: )

aww I'm sorry Spritzie. :( I hope they can get better.

Thank you. It's especially stressful for him, because his mom is back in Florida, and he can't be there. But we told her that if she needs or even just wants, him.. or both of us, to come down to see her, we'll find a way.

He talks to her a few times a day on the phone, when she's feeling up to it. And if it comes down to it, we could go down there for 3.5 days, without me having to miss any work. That's the plus of my schedule. So if it comes down to it, we'll do it. Or he'll at least go down.

My mom is doing better at least. But her hospital visit a month or so ago, caused them to discover all sorts of stuff they're still looking into. I'm taking her in for a MRI this week.

See this is what I like.

And HAMS is all that's left, so I think we could be even better than DOOM. Cause I'm certain DOOM didn't go as far as to take over Youtube, Google, Neo, and everywhere else.

Exactly, that makes us better than every other group. We created a new view for all groups and leaders. While most groups took over TDN, HAMS has gone beyond that, reaching far thoughout the internet.

Thank you. He's probably going to end up going down there, even if she gets better. Whether she'll admit it or not, she needs to see him.

That 3rd PB in your signature is really cool. What is it supposed to be? My guess would be stained glass. Or gemstone. :laughingsmiley:

And HAMS is beyond TDN? Really! Where is it? If it doesnt already have a site, you should make one.

Yes, we have our own website. And here's a list of places HAMS is at:

Youtube

Google

JellyNeo

PokeRPG

Our own website

Ikiram (sorry if I mispelled SS)

Places we will take over very soon:

DeviantArt

Dragon Cave

Fanpop

Myspace, Twitter, or Facebook (haven't desided yet)

And SS, might I suggest Soah City?

Nice! Hmmm...You should probably do Facebook for kids and Twitter for older teens and adults. That is what I think, but I am not really sure...

I can't do neither. My father says otherwise. Besides, I hate Facebook and Twitter. I like (and have) Myspace.

Ahhh. I thought about getting that game...but...I didn't really like Diamond/Pearl. Plus, IMO, there are a few too many pokemon now...I'm up to date with the Sapphire ones...but that's about it. Is it good?

Pokemon~ Wow..I've only played one game of Pokemon and that was on my old original gameboy(I hope nobody minds me jumping into the conversation.o.o; ).

-Also, I'm Yuki/Icy by the way.:3-

I'm not getting SoulSilver/HeartGold. I want to move ahead, not go back. So I'll stick with my Diamond. I'll get my brother SoulSilver.

As for pokemon types, I'm mixed, but lean more toward Dragon, Dark, and Steel.

See, I'm all about the fire Pokemon. It was always annoyingly inconvenient that the rival always chose the type of pokemon that yours was weakest against. UGH.

And sorry to be a Grass-basher...but really? Grass? I mean... fire and water are clear rivals and stuff...but I just don't understand how Grass beats Water? Can someone please enlighten me?

Well, think of it this way.

If you throw water at a plant does it hurt it? No, it strengthens it

What happens if you plant a flower next to a river? It steals some of the water and gets bigger.