Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

See, for me it depends on what looks better as a starter. Like in Saphire, I chose fire because Blazeiken looks awsome. And in Diamond, I chose water because Piplup looks cool once he evolves.

And for the grass thing, SS is correct. But grass also floats on top of water, making it better.

What I really don't get is why flying types affect fighting types so much.

And which do you guys like to do better? Have a full team of type balanced, equal-leveled pokemon or one pokemon so strong that type difference dosen't matter? I'm gonna get Heartgold and do that with a Totodile but with Soulsilver i'm balancing it.

And now my team is:

Blaze(Lvl 22 Quilava)

Thorn(Lvl 21 Weepinbell)

Hawk(Lvl 22 Pidgeotto)

Pine(Lvl 20 Sudowoodo)

Joker(Lvl 14 Drowzee)

And soon i'm gonna add either Ditto, Togepi, or a legend.

Currently outside Burnt Tower, just beat Rival after going in and staring at Suicune, Raikou, and Entei, wishing to catch them. I don't wanna go to 4th gym yet.

Ooooh! What starter did you choose? :D

I play my old D.S. games, migrate to PLatinum when I beat the game, then restart the old games again and migrate once more. Soon though i'm gonna transfer all my platinum pokemon to SS.

I've always thought Charmander was one of the cutest. I never really paid attention to Pokemon, but my husband got a game guide to the Platinum version, and he showed me all the released Pokemon. I must say... there are a lot of really cute ones. Mine has really leveled now, so it's a Charizard now.

I have something to admit...I've never played Pokemon. It's sad...definitely had the hippie "go create something" parents. :hmmph: Which I actually like now but didn't then.

I know what you mean. Growing up, my sister and I weren't allowed to have cable tv, or video games. I got my first video game thing (A Game Boy Advance) when I was 24. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, my parents are VERY strict about some things but not about other things. Like, they get me whatever I want, but I cant really go out with friends. I HAVE to get As, but I stay after school to work on a project with my team/friends. Arghh...But I still have an iTouch and the Samsung Impression and a laptop! :D

My parents varied with my sister and I. My sister was trouble from the time she was 3. I was the quiet, laid-back one. She was always loud, talking back. When my sister got older, she always had a curfew. When I got older, I never had one. But my sister went out with friends all the time, and my parents never really knew where she was going. With me, I didn't go anywhere often, and when I did, I was with someone they trusted completely, so I never had one. With my best friend, I was allowed to stay out as late as I wanted with her.

Lucky!! With my parents, I am the bad one. They only put up with me because I am an angel in school. My sister is the opposite: angel at home, devil at school. But my parents dont know that, so they just think she is an angel all around 0:) . Grrrr...

I still do well with my parents... except my mom and I argue a bit. But we do better now that I don't live at home anymore. We got over it a bit, when I lived an hour and a half away. But at that point, I saw my parents more than I have been until recently, when I live only 15 minutes away.

I fight with my parents ALL the time. Oh well, I am ALMOST a teenager. But I still love them. All of my friends are SOOO jealous that I can get whatever I want, but they dont know the other side of my parents... :sad01_anim:

I always got along great with my parents. I used to tell my mom that I was going to live with them forever. (Thankfully, I out-grew that.) I didn't start arguing with my mom until I turned 16. (And that only started because she couldn't stand my best friend at the time.)

My fights with my parents are really stupid, I guess, I just have a pretty bad temper so I flare up about anything. At least, thats what they tell me. They also tell me that I am a very bad bad BAD girl and I am going to end up working at McDonalds and I wont get into college! :ohno: