Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

For some reason he's not allowed here anymorebut he say he wasn't notified about it.

It could've been what he did in "Debate & Disscussion" to that guy that asked if God was an alien. He must've broken some sort of rule.

Also sorry that I barely go to the site. We need more members, then things will get interesting.

Wow, this really sucks. The whole IC has either officially quit or just disappeared. The sites a notch more boring, there's no one to yell at me when my annoying sidegets out-hand, and the FM area is so innactive you could hear a feather drop over there. :(

Also, what happened to the Pokemon cht? I need help deciding 4th team members in Pokemon EoS.

I love writing. I haven't done any serious writing in years. I like writing fiction stories. (Or books :laughingsmiley: ) With an old best friend, we had a "story/book" that we worked on for over 3 years. It wasn't finished when we had a falling out, but it was at 40 chapters, with 10-12 typed pages per chapter.

Then I had a friend of mine that I actually worked on a Neopets story with.

Then I wrote a few other stories back in the day, just for fun.

Back to the writing topic..... I am writing a kid's version of the Mahabharata (an Indian Epic) and I will sell it to all of the parents of my Indian dance friends.

EDIT: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SPRITZIE!!!! Now I officially have 252 items :( My stupid stupid STUPID sister went on my account and donated EVERYTHING cuz she thought it was trash!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I write stories too. But they aren't Neopets. No, they are quite the oppisite. I write dark stories. Horrors, death and negatives. The are nail gripping. They've gotten critical acclaim, in my class.

Yes, but what does IC stand for.

Also note that while all the old veterans are going, the new generation is coming in. Personally I don't like that. They don't follow the rules. Or at least they don't read them.

The IC was the Insanity Crew. :)

Although it may not be the same without them (I miss them too), doesn't mean you shouldn't welcome the 'new generation'. I mean, we used to be 'newbies' once upon a time. :P Change comes around eventually, you either embrace it or dislike it. However you can't stop it.

CAV, you and me are current-gen members. And we have great newer users too.

I deeply miss the insanity crew :'C So many memories with them. Ruto and Laura were the first people here I ever talked to.