Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

divyadamini oh wow your trip sounds amazing I already been to florida it beautiful there I had a great time there I dont know whare we are going this year but Iam hoping bahamas so I can go horse back rinding

Horse back riding in the Bahamas sounds amazing. I'd love to do that. I've only done that on mountain trails in CO.

Horseback riding?! In the Bahamas?! Girl, no offense, but the bahamas are for lounging on the beach and getting tan! If I ever go to the bahamas, I want to stay in some super fancy hotel and go to the spa and the gorgeous beaches.

A fancy hotel would be cool. When I went, we just roamed all over the place, taking pictures. Came back from a 4 day cruise with 2000 pictures/videos. The next year, 5 day cruise (and 3 days in Cali) came back with 3000 pics/videos.

On the topics of school:

I hated school. Almost always. There were 2 years I liked. K and 8th. lol

6th grade is supposed to be the worst year of your life, and so far it has been D:

I dont think it is. I am in 7th grade and it is wayyyyy worse than 6th. If 6th grade was a nightmare, then 7th grade is :evil: !!!

6th grade is supposed to be the worst year of your life, and so far it has been D:

6th grade was when things looked up for me. I only had a friend here and there throughout school. When I went to 6th, it started with one friend I had grown up with. As the year went on, I got involved in Yearbook (and I got addicted to it), I was in band, and my amount of friends grew. My 8th, my group of friends was above 10. And 8th grade was my favorite school year ever. For me, it was my freshman year of HS that was the worst. But that was because of health problems.

Hmmmm... 7th grade is probably going to be the worst year of my life because everyone is worrying about who is popular and who is going out with who etc. Hopefully things will get better next year!! OMG! I cant believe I have been in school for 6 months!! Only 3 months until summer vacation!! YAYYY!

Oh yeah, you're going to High school aren't you? Tell me how it is. xD

I've been to the school. It's only one floor, and only 250 kids. That's a good thing. They have no astronomy though, which will be my future career.

I hated school. Almost always. There were 2 years I liked. K and 8th. lol

I've always hated school one way or another. For one thing, the vacations are getting shorter. But 5th grade and my graduation was alright.

When I was in grade school, winter vacation was nearly a month long. My mom would run out of ideas of what to do with me and my sister. Now I think the winter vacation is around or under 2 weeks now.

I'm just glad to be out of school. I haven't been near a school in around 8 years. And I'm only 24.

When I was in grade school, winter vacation was nearly a month long. My mom would run out of ideas of what to do with me and my sister. Now I think the winter vacation is around or under 2 weeks now.

I'm just glad to be out of school. I haven't been near a school in around 8 years. And I'm only 24.

Really?! Winter vacation was a month?! No fair!! Now my summer vacation is getting shortened by a week because of all of the snow days!

I've been to the school. It's only one floor, and only 250 kids. That's a good thing. They have no astronomy though, which will be my future career.

Oh my gosh that's tiny. My high school was around 2200 at the time, and it wasn't really big but we had two floors and portables. The class of 09 alone was over 500 people.

Wow, that's small. My elementary had over 1000 by itself. xD

And also, i'm sorry about no astronomy. My high school has no banking class but maybe when I get there it will. It does have intro to business though.

And wait, wait, wait, i'm older than you, yler? Uexpected... eh.gif

I dont think it is. I am in 7th grade and it is wayyyyy worse than 6th. If 6th grade was a nightmare, then 7th grade is :evil: !!!

Both of you wait until you reach 8th grade. Especially if you have Intergrated Algebra, which you most likely will.

Tyler, are you 12 years old or 13? I'ma be 13 in a few days so i'm catching up to CAV. xD

You are about to reach Teenage-ism. Is it me, or am I the oldest leader in HAMS?

my school has 180 kids and goes from K-8

You sir have one small school...

my school has 180 kids and goes from K-8

My HS... I'm not sure how many students total... but most graduating classes had over 1000. And it only had 4 grades. It was the original HS for my city though. The main building has 3 floors, plus a basement. 2 gyms, 2 blocks from the main building. Plus a 2 level building for auto tech, print tech, art, etc.

Both of you wait until you reach 8th grade. Especially if you have Intergrated Algebra, which you most likely will.

I started in Advanced Math in 6th. So by 8th, I was starting Algebra (Which doesn't start until Freshman in HS for everyone else.) I loved it. Easiest ever. The catch was, my sister did the same thing, so when she went to HS, she moved on to Geometry. They did a test at the beginning of the year, so see what everyone knew. 3 kids, including my sister who is a math whiz, failed it. Turned out all 3 were from the same middle school that was known for that. So my sister recommended I retake algebra when I go to HS, which I did. But it turned out my advanced math class in 8th, covered the most material of any previous class, as well as getting the highest scores on the end of year test, as any previous class. Needless to say, I had above 100% in my Algebra class all of my freshman year.

Geometry on the other hand... that was horrible. So instead of continuing with that... I took Algebra 3,4. I loved it.

In my experience after middle school it gets a little better. If you aren't completely smothered by the work but you're mostly over the really awkward stage and you meet plenty of new people even if you're pretty introverted like me. ;) My problem is that most of my friends are two or three years older than me. Which does have its advantages (cars!yay!) but they'll be moving away soon. Bummer.

I hate doing essays. They take time out of my day. My school acually gives us homework for Summer Vacation!! Thank goodness I'm going to High School.

Haha! Wait-you think High School doesn't give out summer homework? o.o

In my experience after middle school it gets a little better. If you aren't completely smothered by the work but you're mostly over the really awkward stage and you meet plenty of new people even if you're pretty introverted like me. ;) My problem is that most of my friends are two or three years older than me. Which does have its advantages (cars!yay!) but they'll be moving away soon. Bummer.

Haha! Wait-you think High School doesn't give out summer homework? o.o

I was older than all my friends. I was actually the oldest in my grade, since my parents waited to send my sister to K until she was 6 (K age is 5 here) because her b-day was 1 week from the cut-off. So my parents waited for me as well. My b-day is mid-summer. So I had my permit at 15, before my freshman year started. So I could drive on my own by sophomore year.

I was in honors/advanced classes from 4th grade on. And when I took Algebra in 8th I HATED it. My teacher glared at me every day. But Geometry in 9th was really cool. I LOVED my teacher. I still adore him and go back and visit. Haha. He's a cool dude. The only downfall of that class was that everyone was older than me and a lot of the sophomores and juniors would tease me.

And I definitely had summer homework in high school. Haha. It happens.

Also, I didn't get my license til I was 18 and out of high school. I'mmmm a loser.