Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

xD Never gonna look at GI Joe the same way again.

Jeez, Will! Haven't you seen a doctor yet?

Well my mom says it might still just be a sprain or something, so she wants to wait until tomorrow.

GO GET TAPE! :O Tape it up to fix it!

Funny thing is, that's what I have for it. The school nurse taped my finger to the one next to it so it would move around.

Well my mom says it might still just be a sprain or something, so she wants to wait until tomorrow.

Well I hope your finger doesn't fall off by tomorrow. D:

I fixed my site up a bit.

I even installed a forum on it.

& guess what happens?

I had just linked 2 other sites I go to to it, & I'm in the middle of messing around with settings, when the webhost decides it's time to check for malicious content (It's a free host, so they have to do that as a security measure)

loooooool :| what great timing

Shouldn't that be properly scheduled or something?

It seems this has turned into a very painful topic. xD

I wish I were a toe. Then I could attack people with my nail after I don't cut it for 2 years.

And you have you're own website Myles? Awsome! Me and my freind Gabe have been meaning to make an MMO for 2 years now and we have everything planned out, then we realized, we have no idea how to construct a website. xDDD

We're still working though! I beleive I just made a few hats the other day. Only compatible with squirrels though. Not beavers. I need to make beaver hats.

Speaking of people with their own websites, I'll put in a plug for the one Cameron, Brittney and I are working on (based on a contest we started here on TDN too!): Mastery of The Arts

I feel bad for Klade. The owner of one of the websites I go on.

One of our two dogs died. It feels horrible.

His name was Casey, a small light-brown-ish dog, I think he was 2 years old.

Apparently the car that hit him just went off... what an [insert word here].

I'll try not to make it affect you guys too much. However, I'll probably be taking a break from TPM until the end of Christmas break, but I'm not sure. Probably won't.

If I hear of anybody messing with me *Nox or Levi* you'll regret it. And you won't just be IP banned.

No, no, no, no.

Sorry for my swearing earlier.

That's the version of her news post she edited after a few hours. The first post dropped a... certain word 5 or 6 times I beleive. I feel really bad for him. D:

I do find the part towards Nox and Levi(Two hackers/spammers that mess with the site alot)kinda funny though. Especially before she had edited it. xDDD

That's... sad. :(

Although personally, I'd find a spam attack kinda flattering. xD

Haha Myles was amazing. He and I were tagteaming at one point and got in 8-10 posts per minute :P

It's just a way to not do work for me. I like not doing work. Yay procrastination.

And it lets me feel productive xD