Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hm, me thinks this board currently needs some positive influence, as there is a bit too much negativity going around. Well somebody needs to bring in some, 'cause I sure ain't gonna.

Sorry, I'm focusing my small little drop of positivity on attempting to force myself into believing there is hope.

Hm, me thinks this board currently needs some positive influence, as there is a bit too much negativity going around. Well somebody needs to bring in some, 'cause I sure ain't gonna.

Positive? So, ahem...how about them Yankees? :D :/

Oh my bad...

I actually didn't want the Yankees to win; I was actually rooting for the Phillies, but I knew they weren't gonna win after they lost to the Yankees.

Good thing though is that I made some bets with a couple of friends at school and it got me a good $40 :thumbsup:

I'm not a sports person. Especially team sports. They just don't go well with me. I watch the games sometimes, though.

So... how about... waffles? Waffles can never be bad. They're just waffles.

Actually there's a kid in my English class writing a story about some murderous waffles. o_O

Do you like waffles?

Yeah I like waffles.

Do you like pancakes?

Yeah I like pancakes.

Do you like french toast?

Yeah I like french toast.

Doodoodoodoo can't wait to get a mouthful!

WAFFLES!

For some reason the phrase "ocular therapy" makes me think of people massaging your eyeballs. o_O I laughed for a while.

Anyway, I reeeally want contacts. I hate glasses and I never wear them, but my sight is horrible. No one will hear me when I ask for them...

Actually, one of the therapists HAS in fact rubbed my shoulders before.

I have a problem unfocusing my eyes, which requires relaxation. I was really tense that day, so jokingly she gave me a shoulder rub. xD