Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I used to have Pro but it was just do...STUFFY X^D. When I put back the classic a classic opera started to play in my brain.

It is fall now, GONNA START RAINING NEXT MONTH! YAY!

We actually had snow a couple weeks ago. Forgot to tell you about it, as there was a serious conversation going on here. So yeah, beginning of October and snow starts falling! Crazy.

And it's 70 degrees F out today. It's gonna be a strange year.

I think constant rain would be kinda annoying though. Can't really go outside much.

It's funny, a year ago, I loved the cold weather and everything, but now, I can't wait for summer. You can't do anything fun outside in the cold <_<

Eurgh, I need to change the subject momentarily.

So I finally told someone else. Like, pretty much everything I've told all of you guys.

But it was on the house phone. Uch, big. mistake.

I think my mom was listening.

Ouch that stinks. Are you sure your mom knows?

I guess the best you can do is hope that she's understanding.

If worst comes to worst, just tell her you were playing a prank on someone or something like that.

And, well at least you got it out. I mean, sometimes that's one of the most helpful things for me. Sometimes it can really feel like a weight's lifted off your shoulders.

So what did the person you told think?

Oh. We feel stupid, I bet. Well, you told us a while ago, so we're used to it. Just when you said "everything," we were still thinking of a few days ago. My bad.

I seriously feel stupid now. o.o

So that might be a little different for your parents... Fingers crossed?

Hmmm, i'll offer any advice I have if you want it as soon as I figure out what bi means. TO GOOGLE!

Or I might just lurk and try to get a basic idea...

I think I MIGHT've figured it out though and if it's what I think, that's not a bad thing, although I agree with Ice cream that it might be a little strange for your parents, IF your mom really was listening.

You guys do know what I'm talking about, right?

I'm talking about the fact that I'm bi and in love with my best friend. Not the other thing.

Actually I assumed it was that. That's why I suggested the prank thing, because you could be trying to mess with a friend by freaking him/her out or something.

I hope your mom is understanding and everything. I mean, being bi doesn't make you a bad person or anything (but I'm sure you know that :P).

I know, I know, Revenge, I just didn't want my mom to find out that way. I wanted to tell her at the right time.

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm fine with what I am. That's the way it is. I'm just not too keen on my mom hearing it through a conversation with my friend.

Well I didn't meant that you thought that it was a bad thing. Just that I hope your mom doesn't.

Like I know my parents well enough to know that they'd probably kick me out on the street if I told them I was gay or bi.