Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, I think a movie would be the best choice.

Unless like, you'd want to go play laser tag. We have a pretty sweet laser tag area not 30 minutes away from my house. It's pretty awesome :D

Lol I doubt any of us are internet preds. One of us would have made a move by now! Plus, Myspace is where they all flock towards, so we should be good lol.

Insanely Cool! Meeting would be just BEYOND cool!

And wrestling was originally a Roman thing...I don't think other countries would find that very weird.

Sweet sixteen though! OMG! And Prom. I know Xepha was kind of confused about Homecoming...which reminded me that Mums are HUGE here in TX.

I know even other parts of this same country find the ornateness of the mum thing pretty bizarre, so I can only imagine what other cultures would think.

Yeah, I think a movie would be the best choice.

Unless like, you'd want to go play laser tag. We have a pretty sweet laser tag area not 30 minutes away from my house. It's pretty awesome :D

TDN Twist!

Rubber Chicken Tag! Like laser tag, but with flying hunks of rubber shaped like a chicken!!! o_O

It would be absolutely AMAZING to meet you guys in real life! Now we just have to figure out some place to meet that's in between New Zealand and the US...

(I know what you mean, Stephanie. TDNF is about as "cyberspace relations" as I'll get.)

~ Livvy

It would be absolutely AMAZING to meet you guys in real life! Now we just have to figure out some place to meet that's in between New Zealand and the US...

Nacho Land? xD

Oh my. My brother isplaying country music again. I want to detach my ears.

And then I would eat Ian's toes.

And if a certain someone *coughMorgancough* hadn't burned my recipe for Spicy Ian Toe's , then they'd be even better. <_<

Raw toes are horrible. :yes:

Fry it, then try it.

(American food consumption motto)

And if we were well known enough, we could just use our real names.