Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think that would be more a pain for the teacher than the student. A bunch of kids showing up at his/her door trying to turn in their papers. =P

Another bad thing I just realized. It's a remote course, so she lives in Oregon. I'm in southern California. Although then I'd get to meet the other students. :D

Well I had a thought too! I've been getting a lot of those lately. XD

Anywho, my thought... I want to reallly go to school tomorrow. But I just want to skip ahead to lunch. The day from there on out is amazing, regardless of however crappy my classes are.

I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow. It's snowing right now...

Y'know, something really spicy could wake you up, Livvy. Or dunking your head in cold water. Or slapping yourself. Mythbusters actually tested it. Slapping yourself is one of the best methods of regaining consciousness. Of course, you'd have to slap hard :P

:O You're right! But I put on the italic font to hint it :P

I'm just excited about school to find out my classes and teachers and new people. I was quite disappointed last year.

Ah...midnight snacks. I find them 'comforting' XD (Or just night-time snacks? Is it midnight yet? :P)

The ruler? Oh, I was going to give it to livvy if she opted to slap herself to kepp awake.

And the tape and chicken... I carry those around in my pocket. Just in case. Doesn't everyone? :O

Just exactly what were you planning with that ruler Laura?

I've got a snow paintbrush, I'm going for the snow avatar. What neopet looks best in snow?

Yay! Snow is the best ^_^. I like Cybunnies best buuut if you're just planning on a free pet I think an Usul, Bruce or Acara are pretty cute. http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Snow...pet=&pose=1 they have a bit more colour than the likes of a Grarrl, Mynci or Quiggle etc. It's your pet so you should choose :P.

Bahahahah...guess who got a certain text from a certain someone asking them a certain something last night.

XD *coughMEcough* Definitely NOT trying to give it away here... just a little cough.

Bahahahah...guess who got a certain text from a certain someone asking them a certain something last night.

XD *coughMEcough* Definitely NOT trying to give it away here... just a little cough.

Hmm, was it Ian? Or Morgan? How about Livvy :P

You're lucky, this site is blocked on my school under the category of "chat/forums"