Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My gym coach last year had been in the army, and she made it known. She drilled us like we were going to war, and when we complained, she would give us this speech about how she was in the army and she wasn't afraid of a bunch of high school students. Sooo annoying. Oh, she also accused us of putting dents in a metal door with our fists. =P

~ Livvy

Yea. She was pretty tough. But I passed the class. *shrug*

When she told us she'd been in the army and wasn't afraid of us, I really wanted to say "We're in high school. We're not afraid of you either."

~ Livvy

Haha, so true, so true, Will.

That brings up memories of my science class in 8th grade... *reminisces* My teacher was a total idiot, and my friend and I (who she never realized she should probably separate) would argue with her for the entire class period, and she would be so confused. It was mean... but soo funny! And the rest of the class used the time to drill holes in the table-top with a compass, or to randomly color on a piece of paper, or to do other homework, etc. It was quite fun. :P

~ Livvy

Meh, Stephanie's right. We do kind of abuse our teachers sometimes. But the teachers who deserve my respect, get my respect. Those who try to place themselves on a pedestal, or who know less than me but expect me to just accept the wrong answers, get grief. It got to the point that one teacher last semester told me that I really ticked her off (but not quite so nicely.) She had given us a ton of homework over the supposed Winter "Break", and... here's how it went down:

Teacher: "That's not too much is it?"

Me: "Yes, actually, it is a bit much."

Teacher: *looks as though I've just said something really rude* "I could give you the whole chapter to read; would you like me to do that?"

Me: "No, not particularly."

Teacher: "Then stop complaining! You really piss me off!"

Me: *deathglare*

'twas bad. I don't get angry often, but when I do... it's baaad...

~ Livvy

I went to an SB party... but I payed no attention to the tv. I had my attention set on soemthing else. XD

No I'm kidding. I was just talking to my friend's brother. He's hysterical and had my sense of humor.

Okay, I sound like an idiot right now I'm sure, but in Guitar Hero III, there are some guitars I REALLY want to use, but I found out they're basses. Is there anyway I CAN use them?

True, but it holds significance anyway. The 100 yard play was awesome, that was exciting.

You could try using a hacking software, like Gameshark or Action Replay. Otherwise, no, they're only basses.

*cries*

Bu- but... they're so preeeeeeetty. My favorites are basses. Like.... hmmm *goes and checks* I think Lady Shapes is a bass. And all these others I bought. Bah. Ticks me off, man.

It was just me and my dad watching. We were really quiet. He only gets excited if it's NE playing. I still think it was fun. There were some good plays.

Bases (or basses?) are sweet. I love the deep sound they make. I might buy one and replace my guitar with it.