Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Most defininitely. :3

LOLcat.jpg

I think this one is hysterical.

EPIC WIN.

Why did you guys have a whole convo about Zelda while I was away? That's just rude. >=/

xD

PancakeBunny jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Hang on, PancakeBunny looks somehow different...

Anyone had that before? No avatar (roar) and nothing is actually different about her Petpet...

What a silly question. Of course she hasn't gone insane! She was already insane! :P

And I am terribly sorry to have held a Zelda conversation without you. We would be happy to reopen the conversation. =]

~ Livvy

I think you do.

I'm not the most qualified to explain what Zelda is, but basically it's a series of games involving the character Link and Princess Zelda. (Sorry I can't explain it better; undoubtedly someone will come behind me to fill in more about it.)

~ Livvy

Well clearly you and only for you because...um...your...well...

Because your replys are two differnt shades of blue, and everyone knows how much Cute Cybunny loves blue!

Right? That's why right? TELL ME I'M RIGHT! RIGHT NOW! *deep breath* I want a hug too... :crying:

Well, I guess so! Although technically since black is the absence of color...

Not only am I not typing in color, but also my favorite colors isn't even really a color.

Yay for defaults that favor me though! And for not having to remember to change the color every time.

Actually, no, that sentence came into my head before I went to post in the "Little Things" section. But I guess it could be a hint before-the-fact. =]

I agree, FTX. I miss Stephanie's amazing signature!

Ninja'd? Who got ninja'd? Where??

~ Livvy

I hate it when someone always posts in a really bright color. It strains my eyes and it's really unnecessary. Your blue is fine though.

Did anyone else have 5 different dreams in one last night? It's hard to remember it all, but each dream was radically different. And at the same time. *ponders*...