Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh yes, kittens are very helpful on dangerous quests. You just set it down and it will instantly distract whoever needs distracting, and then it goes *meow-poof* and somehow ends up right back with you. =P

~ Livvy

Yup yup! *is struck by a sudden thought* I wish I could draw! It would be hilarious to have a picture of Link carrying around his (whatever he carries stuff in... knapsack?) with a little kitten poking its head out and a "what the...??" look on his face! :D *ahem* Sorry; random insight into the confusing realm of my mind.

~ Livvy

Yeah, definitely. xD Too bad lolcats don't have warping powers.

This one would be a good guard-cat.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress....reepy-laugh.jpg

What do you mean, they can't warp? Of course they can warp!

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/27/lolc...nfh0ztce7ar.jpg

~ Livvy

I like lolcats.com. It's so entertaining, and there are such cute pictures... I have to remember not to look at lolcats too late at night, or I'll start laughing and accidentally wake mum up (I don't know how she always wakes up when I make any sound whatsoever, but she does) and get in trouble. It's happened before. =\ But the pictures are so cute, it's worth it! =]

Oh yea, by the way...

I'M A SUPER MEMBER NOW!! =D Yay me!

~ (a triumphant) Livvy

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please only submit your post once. It was noted that it was an accident. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yup. I became a Super Member when? A couple of months ago? Well, whenever Stephanie became one was when I became one.

I'm hoping to hit FMdom by May, since I hit 1000 posts just recently, and when I first joined I only posted in the Word Games section.

Yay!! *does happy dance* :D

I'm aiming for Fantastic Member at some point a loooooong long ways from now. I'm going to be very happy with the rank of Super Member for now. =] So... everyone needs to stay up so we can all talk about random stuff and increase our post count! ('tis difficult to have a conversation with yourself. Not to mention against the rules.:yes: )

~ Livvy

Yup abhors means to detest, or to dislike.

Haha, yeah, the most exciting thing this month would be finally getting Jhudora's avatar, not Valentines Day lol.

And root beer is actually doesn't have any alcohol or taste like alcohol.