Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hey! Ian probably lives about a less than 10 hrs away by car from my house! I live in PA, right next to Ohio.

But I doubt Ian really knows who we are. I don't see him ever participating in conversations.

It's actually snowing right now for me :D

Yeah I see Ian on every now and then, but that's usually for posting news a such. Doesn't chat much, does he?

GAH :O No one posting again! *cringes*

Sorry I'm just really bored right now...

Well, the gyst of it was...

"I'm really bored. No one's posting."

"Hi. I'm bored too. I have a lot of homework."

"I have homework too. And I'm watching the super bowl."

"I'm doing numerous pieces of homework at once. I'll be up late."

"Eek, sounds like my year next year."

"Oh."

"So, about grade point averages."

And so forth. Basically: boredom, homework, grades, super bowl. Yay!

(I'm really tired, by the way, so if my replies sound really dull, it's probably because my brain shut down like an hour ago. And I still have homework. x_x )

~ Livvy

Hey! I remember that.

So..., GPAs huh? lol

No I actually have to pick something to write my term paper one. I'm stuck between Greek/Egyptian mythology, modern warfare/weaponry vs. medieval warfare/weaponry, or reincarnation. Which one should I choose?

Hm... whichever one you know more about, I guess. Or are more interested in. The comparison between modern and medieval weaponry might be pretty interesting, since it applies to today as well as history.

~ Livvy

So, what's everyone else up to?

Funny you should ask. (Don't ask why.) I'm writing an essay that's due by midnight and I've had the last two weeks to write it. Procrastination is so fun until the last minute.

Graphing + functions were fun last year. I liked doing them. (But sine and cosine beat them any day.)

I came back from swimming :yes:

But it'd usually be the time I'll come back from school.

It seems weird that you guys have to go to sleep at the time I come back from school :P

I hate graphing, all the formulas and stuff kill my brain, and trig isn't any better :/

:O Due by midnight? Does that mean you'll have to hand it in by midnight? XD

Yeah I procrastinate a lot. I can't even help it! I mean, I'll come home, thinking "Okay, I'll get my paper done today". Then I sit down to type, and I'll be like, ooh, I wonder what's happening on TDNF, or Facebook, or something. And then it's a week later and I still haven't even started it.

Same here. It's so easy to do, and yet such a pain. That's why I get so little sleep... *sigh* I think all the procrastinators should come together. Procrastinators of the world, unite!! ... Tomorrow. (Sorry; I have no idea where I heard that, but it's amusing when you're half asleep. But maybe I'm the only one who's half-asleep.) I need to learn not to procrastinate though.

EDIT: Please forgive my brain-dead humor. So... sleepy... -_-

~ Livvy

Due by midnight? Does that mean you'll have to hand it in by midnight? XD

Yep. Luckily, it's to be emailed in. Imagine if I had to hand it in in person.

@Livvy, I think that quote was AA's.

I doubt it. I've heard the quote many other places as well. But I don't know. *shrug*

I think that would be more a pain for the teacher than the student. A bunch of kids showing up at his/her door trying to turn in their papers. =P

(I'm going to get something to eat; then maybe I'll be awake.)

~ Livvy