Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

This is better. Trust me. Here's another funny:

1168608091196.jpg

I'm still searching for both more lols and more lab map pieces. Only need 2 more map pieces, and loads more lols!

BUNNEHS.

http://www.lolbunnies.com/

63801666ef8.jpg

70794512ud8.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooh! Flashback! I remember when I first started playing neopets (early enough that my brother was playing it too) going to the Trading Post was practically all I did on that site. And it was SO fun! Forget stores or freebies, all of my items and most of my income (I wasn't good at games then) came from the Trading Post. It would be the first thing I did after my dailies (it wasn't a long list like the dailies page at TDN back then) every day. Man I miss those times... it just doesn't feel the same now...

I don't know whether to get a mid or full tower for the PC I'm eventually going to build, but I'm leaning towards a full tower for a few reasons (more air flow, easier to work inside of)

It really depends. If you don't expect to upgrade inside the case, I would recommend a mid-tower, since it's cheaper. You could always buy another fan if you're having circulation problems, but usually a CPU fan and the case fans are enough. If you're planning to stick with the case and upgrade everything inside slowly, a full tower is probably the best idea.

I couldn't build a computer. Well I could, but I'd never finish it. Very low attention span. Plus I couldn't afford it, I have no income. At all. Everything I have saved up is from birthdays and such, I'd rather use it to buy a laptop than buying a bunch of computer parts I'll never put to use. :/

Okay, I get the basic idea. I've been around computers enough to understand the details a bit and their importance (in most cases if you don't know exactly what those names are, you're lost) and I can figure out what about half of all the numbers there represent (which is knowing alot compared to most people).

I can't tell what it adds up to as a whole, completely. Why this specific one? I can never compare computers well, 'cause it don't know what all the names mean. Long story short, how do you learn what all of it means? I think that's incredible.

That's not too bad. Just remember you'll still need a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and possibly a CD/DVD drive.

Revenge, most of those numbers are brand numbers. You just need to know GHz (speed) and cores for CPU/Processor. Motherboard you don't need to know too much of as long as it's compatible. Hard Drive = GB (space). That's really about it. Oh, and MB/GB (space) for RAM (aka DDR2.)

That's not too bad. Just remember you'll still need a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and possibly a CD/DVD drive.\
I know. I got keyboard & mouse covered (although not the best quality), CD/DVD drives are cheap now, and I can use a old monitor we have until I can afford a good one.