Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have an Xbox, but I'm getting a 360 for Christmas.

I have all three Halos (well I'm getting the third for Christmas...), and KotOR, which is actually pretty good.

I mostly play on my PS2 right now because I'm trying to beat FFXII. I love just about anything Square Enix makes.

If I had a PC, I would agree. :yes: But sadly, I don't. I'm crossing my fingers for a certain Christmas present, though...
:)

We got our new PC at my house because our old one died (fan to cool stuff of broke, had to lay on side, slow, viruses)

The fancy stuff, aka new power supply and graphics card, were free from my brother, he was upgrading his system.

And If you want one, What I'd say the best way is, to build it yourself. You can buy all the parts you want specifically, have knowledge for later on in life, and be able to easily upgrade it.

Look on ebay for graphics cards, ones that wer new high end cards 2 years ago are now selling for around 50-80 USD :)

Headaches suck...

I was hoping to custom build a PC sometime this month (to replace my ancient laptop) but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get the funding.

Myles...that's seriously annoying. <_<

Don't click that link unless you want to be Rick Rolled and have a bazillion popups when you try to close it.