Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hi everyone! I'm Holly!

OHHH I WANT A DONUT!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

AWESOME! I had a horse cake made out of cupcakes last year!

I'm so frustrated. I have this cell disorder/disease project. I'm doing Strep Throat and how the bacteria affects cells and which ones. I know it's cells in the throat, but I can't find any pictures. I'm pretty peeved.

I'm so frustrated. I have this cell disorder/disease project. I'm doing Strep Throat and how the bacteria affects cells and which ones. I know it's cells in the throat, but I can't find any pictures. I'm pretty peeved.

Hmmm.......have you googled 'Advanced Science Help'? That's what I would search.... b)

Akay.

I'm a dog person. I'm fine with cats, if they don't hate me. Kittens never hate you, though. Kittens are great. ^_^

I like Kittens. I have two 1-year-old cats. Roxxi is a girl and Hugo Van Ludwig is her brother......I know I choose GREAT names don't I? (I'm a cat freak. And a Princess Admira freak. Taco freak,too.)

I have a cat, but it stays outdoors and everything and all we do is feed it.

It tends to get quite boring, because it doesn't interact with us other than to get food. That's why I'd much prefer a dog.

Kittens are great, except when they start gnawing on power cords for phones, tvs, games, and whatever else look appetizing to them >;b

Really?

My cat never has gnawed on anything like that... he'd get such a booting if he did!!

He only gnaws on his toys, scratching post and occasionally my girlfriend :D

Really?

My cat never has gnawed on anything like that... he'd get such a booting if he did!!

He only gnaws on his toys, scratching post and occasionally my girlfriend :D

Happened with a cat at my cousin's house years ago (when the N64 was space age technology) We kept it from actually eating them though.

Happened with a cat at my cousin's house years ago (when the N64 was space age technology) We kept it from actually eating them though.

hahahaha you should have just let it eat through it, it would have got the shock of it's life!!

My cat is more like a dog, apart from the kitty litter thing.. he plays fetch, ball and has this insane habit of slapping me awake every morning :D

I've always had dogs before i ended up with my cat, so maybe it's because i treat him like a doggie...

hahahaha you should have just let it eat through it, it would have got the shock of it's life!!

My cat is more like a dog, apart from the kitty litter thing.. he plays fetch, ball and has this insane habit of slapping me awake every morning :D

I've always had dogs before i ended up with my cat, so maybe it's because i treat him like a doggie...

Notice how I said when the N64 was space age technology. Think of how much replacement cords costed back then :l

I had a cat for two years that had four litters of kittens, 15 kittens all together. xD But she ran away in July. :( Now we have 3 of her kittens who keep throwing their litter into the floor and making me clean it up. >=o

I had a cat for two years that had four litters of kittens, 15 kittens all together. xD But she ran away in July. :( Now we have 3 of her kittens who keep throwing their litter into the floor and making me clean it up. >=o
Get a litter box with tall sides :) Sorry about your cat, but are you sure it ran away? It could have walked a little bit >:/

I've had a cat once, but I was really little so I barely remember it... D:

But when my family moves out of this apartment to a house, we're getting a dog instead of a cat!

I just wish my family appreciated cats more... -_- I can't stand dogs (I only like a few dogs in this world)...

Yeah, we're quite sure my cat ran away. She was nursing some kittens before she ran away, and my sister said she hadn't seen her in two days and that her kittens were sickly-looking. We had to bottle feed them after we got back home. :(

I like dogs, but only the medium-sized, active ones. I don't like small, big, or lazy dogs. :/