Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hey. If somebody wins a Neopets contest and they get a trophy, can they enter again, thus giving them another trophy? I know if you got a 3rd place trophy you can still get a 2nd or 1st, but what if you win the first?

Well you get the best one show for each game, and contest itself is kind of a game too. So you will see like story telling champaign X3 or just third place, on someone's lookup. But for beauty contest, you can win as many trophies as you can and they will all show on that pet's lookup.

Oops, I meant, champion. Sorry about the typo.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Feel free to edit your typos by clicking the edit button. ;) Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello, peoples, Revenge is here yet again with the random word of the day: Filter!

As for conversation, I've recently begun to realize that I'm getting more and more into pokemon with every passing day. Why, just a few days ago I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution for my Wii, even though I knew it didn't get a very good review score. I usually don't buy any games rated under 8.5, this one was a 5, and I had fun playing it. I'm having fun playing it. The life-sucking evils of pokefandom have managed to grasp its slimy claws over me and drag me down to the murky depths of, well.... (I can never finish a good rant properly. Hmph.)

So, what's up with you guys?

Revenge, never trust reviews, just trust your judgement.

I have many games rated 5-6, and I find them great.

Mainly because each person has different gaming needs, the reviewers might not enjoy that type of game so they gave it a bad review, but if you like it, or look to like it, buy it.

I go by reviews. I can always trust the judgment of websites like gamespot. Infact, that site is how I decided to get Metroid Prime Hunters for my DS.

*blink blink* I don't know. Today some kid said Morgan (from my school) was his girlfriend. Well his sister said it, but it was still lying. :mellow: He does that alot. I mean ALOT. He's really odd.

IT'S A MONKEY!!!!

ztx8o.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24lsj5w&s=3

I couldn't get a code that worked, but I wanted to share it BAD!!!

I didn't make it but yes I know it's old.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I get alot of games that are based on reviews from IGN.com. I can understand if a certain reviewer doesn't like a certain game, but that's why IGN has several reviewers review that game reviewer's review. (Confusing?) They also have have regular people, guys that aren't official game reviewers, write their own opinions. I went back to those after I bought it and I saw lots of mixed ideas. What I'm trying to say is, well I guess both sides are pretty good. The point is I can tell if a game's generally good or not by reviews, but the final decision is based on my preference. I will keep looking at reviews for help of deciding.

And don't double post. Edit it.

Rawr! I feel like saying something random. Just for the sake of typing something. Battle Rev. is getting hard and need to train my pokemon better if I want to win anything.

So, who here likes ice cream? (My mind's on sweets) I likes chocolate and coffee flavoured. ^_^

Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino Cappuccino ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

*Pulls shirt collar over head*

EY AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

YOU WILL GIVE ME TP!

(lol, random rambling from the classic Beavis and Butt-head! X3))

In completely unrelated news (although it was related news about a page ago) I got GTA IV today(Grand Theft Auto IV for those who don't know) and it's pretty sweet. There's nothing better than randomly performing brutal acts upon a complete stranger for no real reason. The graphics are pretty nice as well, the city around you actually looks pretty realistic and the pedestrians interact with you much more than in previous GTA games. All in all, it's just a really fun game.

Oh and speaking of reviews, this game got 99/100 on Metacritic! Metacritic article here

Oh, you're in Australia right? You got the watered down version. I heard they made a censored version for Australia.

I haven't played it yet but if it is anything like GTA: San Andreas I will be entertained for hours as I bring down police helicopter after police helicopter! ^^