Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

maybe. I just started rp-ing again. I have to start getting used to it. ^^

Ohh, where did you just start RPing again? (I gots to know)

DOOM mind control? That's so outdated. The new thing is to be mind-controlled by Princess Ruto, which you will then become my slave and eat cookies to your heart's content. :yes:

Ehehe... that's right. No need to worry about DOOM mind-control. It's a completely insignificant threat. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yeah... Especially those cookies.. Harmless...

Anyway, I would join your RP Levy, but I don't think RPing is for me. The last (and first) RP I joined here was good, but my inactivity was partly responsible for it dying. It had potential, but I got lazy. I might try RPing again later, but at the moment I think I'm going to have to pass. Sorry :(

Well I guess I will be joining the RP shortly - I just need to think of a character. :P

Perhaps you should base your character on me? Although, I'm not sure if it would be allowed, because I might be to awesome and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else's character. Plus I'm too awesome for words, so you couldn't write any of it down.

I'm not usually this arrogant, I just get this way late at night :P

Heh, maybe I shouldn't have done the placeholder thing then. *Wander off to write character form*

Using a site (here) I found on Google I worked out how long TDN Forums has been around for.

It's been roughly 615 days since the 5th August 2006 (the day the forums opened)

615 days also equals:

* 53,136,000 seconds

* 885,600 minutes

* 14,760 hours

* 87 weeks (rounded down)

* 1 year, 8 months and 6 days

I think that's pretty cool :D

Aww, thats cool

(The forums opened on the 4th, not the 5th. :P)

Oops, well I wasn't here when it opened, so I didn't know.

But if you want to get technical, the first members (Ian and a few other staffers) joined on the 1st of August. So it actually opened on the 1st of August, just not to the general public. :P

It acctually says he joined on the 31st of July. (I see the prob here, can you figure it out?)

And I like getting technical. You said you were shooting for the day TDN was opened, technically they weren't open until members could join. Since I was the first non-staff member to join, base the time off my join date.

Ah ok, I see the problem now, but the number of days will probably be the same anyway because my time zone is almost a day ahead of yours (at least I think it is). While you may have joined on the 4th in your time, it is still the 10th of April for you (this is based of Neopian time, because I don't know your specific time zone)

And if you work out from the 4th of August to the 10th of April it equals.... 615 days :wink:

EDIT: Before you say it, I know the date in Indiana is the 11th now. I just discovered that...

To see someone's local time just check their profile, it should say unless they have it set for PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

You're right. For you, 4:00pm, is 2:00am for me. But we's on the same day right now.

Officially, TDN forums opened to the public on August 4th EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).