Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I read fast, so I only lost about 2 seconds.

And as a staff member, I guess Superfly gets an exception on the siggy thing. :yes:

What about the rest of us? He was the one that gave us the code and said we could use it??!!

Yup, so I guess the exception applies there as well (it's not like TJ's going to get fired in the next five minutes or something :P ).

o_O For some reason, one of the images in the siggy keeps getting scaled down from it's original size, but only in your siggy...

I think I've noticed that as well, every now and then the sig appears a bit screwed up, but I thought I noticed in other people's sigs as well. Although, my internet has been really bad over the past few days (it appears to be better now) so it may just be because of that.

Also, there is a lot of cussing in GTA IV. I don't really think they cut it, I mean what's the point? Once you've heard them swear 100 times, what's another 20 or so times gonna do?

:laughingsmiley: That last sentence just made my day.

All MoTA participants, standby for the next story chapter.

Guest Levy
I think I've noticed that as well, every now and then the sig appears a bit screwed up, but I thought I noticed in other people's sigs as well. Although, my internet has been really bad over the past few days (it appears to be better now) so it may just be because of that.

Also, there is a lot of cussing in GTA IV. I don't really think they cut it, I mean what's the point? Once you've heard them swear 100 times, what's another 20 or so times gonna do?

There's probably a limit somewhere... Like the Kennedy Center's 40 **** limit. (Lewis Black, BTW)

And about the scale limit, just do what I do for my comics. I cut it in half, anything lower than 500px in width won't get scaled. Cut it in half and upload both halves.

Yeah, about that. I noticed that whenever you did that in the comics, it would appear as if one half was on top of the other making it pretty hard to read, That's just for me though. It might because I don't use a computer... unless anyone else has that problem?

Guest Levy

You don't use a pc? You use your WII don't you? Well it should look normal as long as you have a browser with a resolution set over 1024x768... I dunno

I changed the settings but it's still the same. Maybe you can just make smaller comics? Well, the more recent ones look okay, just if you have plans of making the widescreen ones again. This browser can resize scaled images, you know, so that didn't bother me.

Yup, so I guess the exception applies there as well (it's not like TJ's going to get fired in the next five minutes or something :P ).

o_O For some reason, one of the images in the siggy keeps getting scaled down from it's original size, but only in your siggy...

I noticed that too and thought it was quite strange :S But even though Levy said what to do, I still have no idea how to do it :P

Guest Levy

How about this... I also upload the full size images when I upload the halves. I will go back and link each comic to the full size. That way if you click on it you can see the whole thing...

Hm, I haven't caught up with any animes in a long time. It's been weeks since I've seen a Shippuuden episode, I haven't seen anything after the third episode in Devil May Cry, and it seems I'm a billion miles away compared to you in Bleach. I should find time to watch some animes.

I noticed that too and thought it was quite strange :S But even though Levy said what to do, I still have no idea how to do it :P

Well that's really TJ's responsibility to fix, so you can just wait for him to get everything sorted out. :P

I remember I once reported Ian for making a post less than 7 words (: - the post is here.

*ahem* Animes... yeah, I haven't watched one of those in ages. :yes:

Actually, I like using Veoh more than youtube. They give full episodes instead of separating it into three 'cause of the 10 min limit. It's also much quicker to find the latest episode in good quality-- not that I'm going to look for the latest episode now, I'm so far behind.

Guest Levy

I can never find Bleach on Veoh for some reason. And Youtube is always the first streaming video site to have the subs.

I vaguely remember visiting a site that was focused on showing only anime videos. It had alot of them, and I mean alot. It was always up-to-date as well, showing subbed episode within one or two days of its release. The thing is, I don't remember what the site was called.

Well I remember that somebody somewhere on this forum suggested a site called 'Animetube' or something like that... would that be the one you're thinking about?