Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, its official, my rainboots have leaks in both boots :crying_blow: I suppose I've pretty much suspected it for a while but I went for my walk, which usually is about 30 minutes, yesterday when it was pouring rain and had a wonderful time but when I got back in, my boots were in fact quite wet on the inside. My jacket is sadly not completely waterproof anymore either. Seesh, everything seems to go at the same time.

Anyone ever try to fix rainboots? I read that you can use the stuff you use to re-waterproof bathtubs but I'm not sure if it will work and these boots were on like 15 bucks from Target. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get new ones?

Yeah, I suspect that I will ultimately be buying new ones. I guess I'll have to check out how much the tub stuff costs. If I do end up getting new ones I will probably end up waiting at least a few months though sadly.

Well I am planning on changinh it to a name that doesn't have Jess in it...

Anyway, my avatar is not actually one of my pets, just so you know I made it on a thing that lets you preview wearables on different coloured and gendered pets, and tried doing a Neopet version of me.

Alright, I've changed my name now. See if you can guess why (Hint: Look at the picture topic).

Lol I FINALLY updated my name.

When I changed it yesterday my name was Easter Squirrel and I had my Christmas Signature. ^_^

On the contrary i've spenyt more time than any guy should in women's clothing and in a penguin suit ^

Oh and I have to give a speech in my honors english class on tuesday. My teacher said we couldn't wear jeans though, and that's literally all I own, so my girlfriend is letting me wear her orchestra skirt to give my speech. GONNA BE FRICKEN' AMAZING! :woot:

I love dressing like a guy. I think women's clothes make me look fat.

Lol I FINALLY updated my name.

When I changed it yesterday my name was Easter Squirrel and I had my Christmas Signature. ^_^

On the contrary i've spenyt more time than any guy should in women's clothing and in a penguin suit ^

Oh and I have to give a speech in my honors english class on tuesday. My teacher said we couldn't wear jeans though, and that's literally all I own, so my girlfriend is letting me wear her orchestra skirt to give my speech. GONNA BE FRICKEN' AMAZING! :woot:

What I usually wear, is black shoes, grey sweater (I own two), my black/silver glasses, and a pair of pants, varying in solid colors like green, black, and beige. But today, I went in style. I wore a blue sweater, and a fedora. :)

I'm also going to a medieval real life RPG this month, and I'm going as a princess. I like the dress. :)

Also, I don't stay much on seasonal names. I was 'The Easter Bunny', with an Easter set, in December, up until about the 23rd. :D

I dress in whatever shirt i have (mainly black or gray) shorts, and sometimes a black sweater. and either sneakers or crocs depending on where I'm going.

speaking of which I'm getting a cosplay outfit and wig of Kaito when school ends. :3

and when does the AC start.

I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl...although it's been mainly tank tops with how hot it's been here. Shirts are mainly white, black, or a neon color (neon green or a mixture of colors). Apparently I'm going to be fitting in with the teenagers this summer...my boss told me that there's mainly neon stuff at the mall. -___-

I wear jeans all the time, same goes for skirts or dresses. As far as shirts go, I wear dressy shirts several times a week and sometimes other dressy-ish shirts and graphic tees.

Today I wore a navy and white striped shirt with skinny jeans, and I wore suspenders for a little while but they kept falling off.

I love jeans, especially skinny jeans =). I don't actually own a pair of normal jeans anymore. I just like tight fitting clothing in general as well =).

But it's so sad, heaps of my jeans are getting holes in them in awkward places because they keep getting caught on sharp corners..... But i still have my favourite pair =D.

I dunno what the trends are else where but in New Zealand chiffon is REALLY in at the moment =D. I'm quite enjoying the trend. I recently bought a royal blue chiffon blouse, and it suits me quite well. I also like how you can vary how you wear it and such =).