Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love snow because we don't get it very often down here. :P We had a nice snowstorm back in early February that stuck around for a few days, then the weather warmed up for good. Now it's nothing but storm after storm after storm and GRAGHLE. I hate tornadoes.

I love living in San Diego, California.

Not such thing as "winter" or snow here lol.

I love snow but hate being in it, I like looking at it from indoors :P

I love snow but hate being in it, I like looking at it from indoors :P

Same! It's so pretty and relaxing to watch it fall down. :D

That is, when I actually want snow. New York gets waaaay too much of it. <_<

Feel sorry for the East Coast peeps >.<;

San Diego= no such thing as seasons ahaha xD;

You have snow? Wow. We're having strangely summery weather in Britain at the moment, last week there were temperatures recorded that were higher than those in Australia & South Africa & places. We're not used to this sort of sunshine and heat, hehe.

The temperatures this late April where I am make it feel more like a Summer day rather than a mid-Spring day in my opinion.

Temperatures should be seasonable today, if I don't mind the skies being cloudy.

Ugh, thinking about the summer and how I'll be in the Philippines by next month...

So hot and humid there eeek >.<;

It was around 73°F today (or somewhere around that)- the sky was grayish and it started raining and gusting heavily in the middle of the day. :( When I came home, part of my room looked pretty messy because I didn't close the windows before I left and some of my stuff was blown around the room.

Oh yeah, after play practice today, I got some BBQ baked fries, and the vending machine owed me off 35 cents. I wasn't all that happy about that. :/

Other than that, I had a pretty good day. c:

Triple digits? Geez :worried:

We had a tornado watch yesterday but thankfully no tornado. The storm was pretty epic though. It actually woke me up several times :laughingsmiley:

I am extremely envious of the weather near you. :P It's already been in the triple digits over here.

Gratz on the good day. ^^

You should. :P

Triple-digit temperatures are just unbearable, even in the summertime when it's supposed to get that hot. ):

Yeah lol give me my 60-70 degree weather any day :P I can't deal with 90< weather :laughingsmiley:

It's been so nice where I live. Up to 70's, breezy and sunny. b) It was all nice until there was a tornado today. Our entire school had to go through the tornado drill today, only it wasn't a drill... I was a little nervous. It was fun though, except for the whole tornado thing!

I am extremely envious of the weather near you. :P It's already been in the triple digits over here.

Gratz on the good day. ^^

Eww, I don't think I can ever survive in your weather.

When it comes to hot or cold weather I prefer cold.

At least you can control the number of layers, unlike when it's hot there's a limit on how much you can take off xD;

Well thats Arizona for ya'. :P

And I prefer cold too.

Tornado drill? That sounds a bit scary. xD

I remember one time we went to Arizona to visit my childhood friend.

The car's AC started to not work all of a sudden and we were sitting in the car in the middle of summer as we waited for the mechanic to fix it.

That was so brutal Dx

I bet I could have taken an egg and cooked it in the hood of the car since it was so hawt x-x;

Wow, that's hot :worried: I've been to Arizona twice now, and it's always been pretty beautiful out. Granted, I was at the Grand Canyon, and one of the times it was January, so... :P

When we hiked in the desert it was pretty hot though xDDD

I've never been to Arizona, but I want to go. xD

Heck, I've barely even been across the Mississippi River. I went to Missouri once (which is across the Mississippi) and stayed there for like, two minutes. :laughingsmiley: