Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I always did find it odd that the applications were out there for the world to see.

Well that explains. :yes: But it's fun to read them.

I find it hard that you are on the internet and you don't know what a troll is.

You mean the internet troll? And I was thinking about the creature. :sad01_anim: Hopeless as always.

Yes Anisha, internet trolls :P It seems honestly that someone tried to be that bad. If that was someone's honest effort, then I wouldn't have laughed at it.

...and some of them were LOL worthy. My favorite applications are the particularly bad ones that I can literally laugh out loud towards. I remember one specific one, but I'm not going to call them out. I don't think they're on the forums anymore anyways.

The whole point of moving them was so people couldn't read them, actually, because people could take applicant's email and MSN, as well as other personal info.

That's part of why I enjoyed them so much. Some were very amusing. Or it was interesting to see the apps for current staff members. But I'm glad they are now email. I didn't like the personal info being there for anyone to read.

You know, I would rather prefer to be a FM, than a Mod. :P I know, I am insane.

That's not insane at all. I too am much happier as an FM (and a loved member of the community) than I would be as a staffer. :yes:

I don't like internet trolls. It's just not my kind of humor. *shrug*

That's not insane at all. I too am much happier as an FM (and a loved member of the community) than I would be as a staffer. :yes:

For me, it depends. Here, I definitely would love to take part in being a staff member. But when I used to be on LiveJournal, there were some communities where I was a mod, then there were others where I would never have done that, as I enjoyed being just a member.

I've been on for the last 10 hours. :laughingsmiley: I guess I need to stop being anonymous.

orlynao, because when I made that post only 1 anonymous user was on

everyone who posts on this topic is interesting :P

haha, nice save...

but now what does that mean for the rest of us? o_O

:laughingsmiley: I know! He's being a meanie pants today, isn't he?

EDIT: Tyler, I've been logged into the forums for 10 hours. I using sit on the board index, waiting for new posts. Not any single post.

OK, now I feel stupid, cause I'm trying to get a position going against Spritzie and however many more people applied :rolleyes_anim:

But, I don't know what an internet troll is. Someone care to explain? :P

OK, now I feel stupid, cause I'm trying to get a position going against Spritzie and however many more people applied :rolleyes_anim:

But, I don't know what an internet troll is. Someone care to explain? :P

Oh shush. Don't feel stupid. So far, only 2 people have applied, including me. But they have until Friday to apply.

Ummm, I actually couldn't define it if I tried. :laughingsmiley:

Internet Troll - a person who goes to various websites and posts extremely dumb or irrelevant or rude answers or posts because they think they are awesome or hilarious when the reality is they proving that they are a waste of life.

Do I win? Was that too offensive?

Internet Troll - a person who goes to various websites and posts extremely dumb or irrelevant or rude answers or posts because they think they are awesome or hilarious when the reality is they proving that they are a waste of life.

Do I win? Was that too offensive?

Yes, you win. That was perfect. I hate when I know the definition of something, but could explain it for the life of me.

Oy, the quiet. It's unnerving.

I know what you mean, Spritzie. And then no one believes you actually know what the word means. *shakes head* So frustrating.

What adds to it for me, is what my honors English teacher told me in HS. She said you can't use the word you're trying to define, in the definition. Which, technically is true, but sometimes it makes it a lot more difficult. That frazzles me more when trying to define somethings.